Eager to start

Maybabe

Hi all. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I have been on and off diets all year. For every lb i lose i put back on double so i have ordered my first bumper pack of exante and i'm eagerly awaiting their arrival.

I'm a mum of 3 and have suffered with my weight most of my life.

Lately all i think about is food so i'm hoping TFR will help me get back on track and finally lose the 3.5 stone i have been trying to lose the last 10 years.

Hopefully by the new year i will finally be a new me!:D

You are all doing fantastic and i love reading all your stories.;)

Best of luck to you all.

Hi Maybabe, I ordered my first batch today, have 3 children and have about the same amount of weight to lose as you! I'm hoping to start on Monday because that's when all my diets start lol. However being very impatient I expect I'll start as soon as it arrives. When are you hoping to start? and have you done a TFR before?
Best of luck x

Hi Hazel.Great to hear from another first timer. No i have never successfully done TFR. I did try it for 3 days a few years ago but gave up :(.

I'm so determined this time round because i need to see quick results to keep motivated and it has never meant as much as it does now for me to lose this weight.

I ordered them on Tuesday but i live in Ireland so hopefully i will get them before the weekend and start fresh Saturday, if not i will have to wait until Tuesday :O.

I have decided if they arrive tomorrow i'm going to get stuck in Saturday and get my first x factor show over with lol.

Keep in touch we can motivate each other. The best of luck to you.:)

Yes I'll definitely keep in touch, that'll be good to motivate each other. I've only ever done Slimfast for a couple of days and that was bad enough. By the time my evening meal came I stuffed my face! The theory is if I remove food altogether I'll cope better. We'll see ;) x

Thank you Kered. Well done on your fantastic weight loss. You look great!;)

Thank you Kered. Well done on your fantastic weight loss. You look great!;)

Thank you, but my slimmer photo is where I want to get back to, I maintained the loss for nearly three years, but I am now nearly 2 stone heavier, hence being back on VLCD for a few weeks.

Thank you determinator. Im in shock at how much you lost in your first week!! If i can do anything close to that it will be so worth it.Well done!!

Kered you have succeeded once before you will do it.;)

Good luck to you both. This is my 1st time to do vlcd and I think it's fab :)

Irishlass said:
Good luck to you both. This is my 1st time to do vlcd and I think it's fab :)

Good luck to all of you. For me it's the best diet I have ever done. It's great and I have never felt better.

GSQ

I just got an email saying my order should be with me by the end of today! Woohoo!
I'm praying for all the strength possible to succeed. I need to do this so much keep your fingers crossed for me girls.:)

Maybabe said:
I just got an email saying my order should be with me by the end of today! Woohoo!
I'm praying for all the strength possible to succeed. I need to do this so much keep your fingers crossed for me girls.:)

Hi MayBabe, I'm on Day 4 of Exante & I am terrified of failing as I want this so badly too! I tried to lose weight, fell pregnant & now after having my baby I want to lose 5 1/2st!!! A long road ahead of me, but I just wanted to tell you that I love Exante & really hope you do too! Day 3 was hard, with really bad headaches & dizziness, but today Iv felt great!! I'm feeling really positive.
Good luck to you Hun! Maybe we can encourage eachother to stay strong through the coming weeks!!
Take care for now.

Wanted to wish you good luck, I'm on day five now and feel great my kids are loving it. First two days I was a bit moody so kept myself busy and had a couple of early nights, it's got to be worth it, I so want this now I have to get to the end!!!

Mummyb33 said:
Wanted to wish you good luck, I'm on day five now and feel great my kids are loving it. First two days I was a bit moody so kept myself busy and had a couple of early nights, it's got to be worth it, I so want this now I have to get to the end!!!

Good luck!! How much do u want to lose?

Good luck Maybabe xx

SalsaBaby said:
Good luck!! How much do u want to lose?

Hi i need to lose around 7 stone to be in the healthy bmi range, but I'm aiming for 5 first then see how I feel!! I feel good this evening, the day time has been hard but I didn't give in, which I'm very pleased with myself. X how are you feeling ?? X

Mummyb33 said:
Hi i need to lose around 7 stone to be in the healthy bmi range, but I'm aiming for 5 first then see how I feel!! I feel good this evening, the day time has been hard but I didn't give in, which I'm very pleased with myself. X how are you feeling ?? X

That's great!! Well done for fighting thru! Ur finishing Day 6 now, yeah? I'm finishing Day 5 & feel really good. 1st weigh-in on Tuesday. I get worried seeing some ppl post that they lose 1lb in a wk, etc...that wud b hard to take!!
How long r u giving urself 2 lose the 1st 5 stone? Iv got til end of March to lose 5 & 1/2!!! x

Back