Eager to start

Well by starting now you will lose a stone before Christmas rather than waiting till Jan Nd potentially putting on like 7lbs... It is hard but so worth it. If you are having headaches try and up your water jus a little bit more. X

Thanks Ally. Headache gone now and am feeling ok. Still a little hungry but nothing like day 1 so hope I'm settling into it now. Mouth feels like a sandpit so have just cracked open the retardex spray - oh the glamour of my Friday evening!

ally2069 said:
It's okay to think about it, jus don't eat it.!!! Or if you really feel u need to have an omlette x

Thanks Ally, Iv never allowed myself 2 think about food b4, but I guess it's ok 2 think about it as long as I don't act on it!! I'm ok again now tho, just about 2 have my evening bar.x

I don't no, I'm scared to look!!! I'll b happy with a stone. I'm feeling good tho as ppl r starting 2 notice a difference now so I'll try not 2 get 2 dis-heartened. When will u weigh? I'm doing it on 1st!!! Eeekkk!!! x

Hey Ally, I lost 22lbs!! Very happy as I'm now in2 the 14's & only have 8lb left to get me to per-pregnancy weight. I measured myself too & in total have lost 19" from arms/waist/bust/bum&thighs!
How was ur weigh-in?x

That is excellent!!! Well.done :) u must b so proud of yourself. I lost 24 lbs and now weigh 16 stone, only
4 lbs from third baby prepregnancy weight. And u know what it feels good :)

Oh my gosh, that's wkd!!! I'm so so pleased 4 u!! It feels really good, doesn't it! I love this diet again.
What lose r u hoping for thru December? I no it won't b as much, so I'm hoping for 15lbs to take me down to 13.5st. But, we'll c!! We've got Christmas to battle 1st!! So proud of u Ally.xx

Yeah, jus the four weeks 100%. I only want abouts 7 before Christmas, which is jus over 3 weeks. Anything more than that will be even better. Before this diet I wouldn't have thought this possible, I need to get my head around my loss lol. And think about what I cab actually achieve. I'm proud of ne too, as u should be about u!!!! X

I'm doing it, wasn't going to but taking advice of my friend who has been doing it for a while and thinks its beneficial.... Quite enjoying :)

Did she find she lost more weight that way? I'm definitely open to it, just really really worried that I wudnt b able to go back to being 100% again. Can u tell me why ur friend thinks it's more beneficial to do it? I'm scared!!xx

Well, on the week she eats she still has a small lose, then the next week a bigger loss. She thinks it boosts metabolism. Her sister on the other hand doesn't do it, doesn't think she cud stick to what Ur meant to eat and may struggle back on it... Need to see what's best for u x

Back