earl grey tea? yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 8 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Yay - in small doses.

It does contain orange oil but at my training day, they said that it was in such small quantities that it was ok once ketosis was firmly established.

xx

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Aww poop wish I'd known this a year ago, my CDC said no when I asked if I could have it & so I've always said no to all my clients!

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

LOL MD! I limit myself to one cup every week or so when SSing, seeing as how I once knocked myself out of ketosis by drinking 8 litres of redbush tea in one go!

xxxx

6. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

well it made a nice chnage from coffee, but still cant get used to black tea. i think by the time i am done SS i wont want tea at all lol.

7. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    8 Litres :eek: Good lord, and I thought I like redbush tea!!!! :D

8. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I can't do black ordinary tea at all - eeeuch - makes my tea ache!! Couldn't live without my peppermint tea with tablet sweeteners though!!

xx

I don't like it anymore!

xxxxxxx

9. Debbiemac

Debbiemac Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've only ever drunk Earl Grey since I started on CD (been 'around' goal for the last year...) I don't remember being told it was a no-go as its a leaf tea so should be okay. Ooh, I'm going to have to check now - my brain isnt working too well :sigh: - I've been telling all my customers its okay for months ...
    I did try to go back to 'normal' tea with milk, but :sign0137: Odd or what?! :confused:

10. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Debbie - don't you remember our training day? LMTO!! You must have been asleep! hahahahahahahahah!

It's fine in small doses - that nice lady (Peggy Bennett?) said so!

teehee!

xxxxxx

11. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I love green tea and peppermint tea with tablet sweetners but earl grey yuuuuukkkkk

12. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have a huge variety of teas now- I do have earl grey very occasionally, but I mostly drink peppermint or white organic tea with mint (still leaf tea), plain organic white tea, green tea and good old fashioned yorkshire tea. I have drunk the odd cup of white tea with ginger- this is probably a no no, but it makes up for not having chai tea which is not allowed on vlcd and was my absolute favourite. That will be my treat I think when I go back to food- a big pot of chai tea with my LL frozen chocolate bar! (Tiny pleasures eh!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.