Slimming tea

flinconey

Good day everyone.
since I gave birth to my first child, I gain massive weight and got fat. I can't workout a lot since I have a daily job and I'm taking care of my baby. I want to get a dietary supplement but it's to expensive. Someone told me that tea is a great choice to boost metabolism, loose weight and get slim. Now I'm looking a slimming tea on Amazon and this site bit.do/espoE but I'm confused on different products. Can you please give me some advice on the best product I should use. thank you in advance

Personally I don't think they do anything except give you a laxative effect. I haven't seen any scientific evidence they really work and if they did I'm sure they would be recommended by the health professionals.

You could try slimatee which is something like £3 a box in Holland and Barrett and is suppose to work. Be prepared to be on the :sick0019: a lot.

I don't think there's a product or diet out there that I haven't tried over the years. If I were you, I'd keep your money in your pocket, keep focused on Slimming World, and save your cash for treating yourself to new clothes when you start dropping the sizes. The teas are usually either a laxative, or just cleverly marketed green tea (that you can buy in the supermarket). The trouble is with using something with a laxative effect is you're not losing true weight, just making yourself go to the toilet more. Eat well, stay hydrated, keep the focus and willpower, be patient x

Good day everyone.
since I gave birth to my first child, I gain massive weight and got fat. I can't workout a lot since I have a daily job and I'm taking care of my baby. I want to get a dietary supplement but it's to expensive. Someone told me that tea is a great choice to boost metabolism, loose weight and get slim. Now I'm looking a slimming tea on Amazon and this site bit.do/espoE but I'm confused on different products. Can you please give me some advice on the best product I should use. thank you in advance

Hello! I can suggest you an effective way of losing weight as you were looking for a dietary supplement. It is called capsichili.
I had been fighting against my weight for many yeas and I have tried a lot of ways to loose it. I used the product for more, than 2 months and I lost 5 kg at this period of time! Check it out :)

Back