Early days but not as hard as I thought

everchangingme

Hello All

Hope you are all well. Just really wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Melanie and I am 32 years old. I am happily married to Robert and have a son Jacob aged 11 months. Started the CD journey earlier this week. Started Wednesday on 1200 continued it till Saturday when I next went to see my CDC. CDC weighed me and I had lost 4lb Woo Hoo !!:p As of today I am now on SS. Was relatively suprised how easy the transition has been. As a person who ate all the wrong foods, grazed during the day, drank coffee through out the day and at least had one beer a night I can say having none of those really hasnt bothered me. The alchohol has amazed me I even sat around drinkers Friday night and stayed on the water, a massive achievement.

SS started today and to my suprise I really wanted a Sunday Lunch so much so my mouth kept watering at the thought. However had some iced water and a glass of Coke Zero and, all was well, crisis was averted. Did sleep all afternoon however (5hrs) so im sure that helped. Woke up and proceeded to cook my husband a roast chicken dinner and felt nothing, it looked and smelt lovely and I didnt want it.:)

Have to say I am feeling really posative at the moment and feel that CD will work for me. I really hope it does work as I am fed up of looking at my reflection in the mirror and not wanting to be the person that looks back. A feeling I hope people can associate with, sometimes I think I am the only person who feels like that but the more I talk to people the more I realise I am not alone.

Here hoping us all sucess

What an excellent start you have made - well done :clap: You sound so positive - looking forward to sharing your journey with you :)

Hi, it's ood to meet you. Best of luck with the diet and looking forward to hearing about your great losses :)

Hello lovely! Am glad that you have joined chick, I told you everyone here was lovely and really inspirational and motivational! Well done for yesterday, you are doing fab! xxx

Hello and welcome. So glad that you are getting on fab with the diet, it is great.

Back