Early start to NY resolution - want to join me?

Get better soon SL! If you've been running a temp then your body uses up more cals, hence the weightloss.
I went back to SW this morning and I've got my FitLog ready! Snow expected tonight! I'm fed up of winter now!

ooh - what's a fit log?

Hey ladies! What a sickly bunch some of us have been! Taken me ages to kick off a chesty cold...but went out for my first run in 2 weeks tonight....maaaaaannnnn it was tough! But i was looking forward to it and i feel better for it! HUrrah! And despite half a pound on last week, i lost 1.5 this week.... And exercise is supposed to help?!!

Back I'm back on it! Hurrah! What's the latest?

SL - still feeling poorly?

xx

Beccy are you going to class at SW? If so you should have some fitlogs in your pack.

Well I finally got off my backside and restarted The Biggest Loser for a 4 week challenge. I decided to choose medium as I managed it the last time, so I did a 36 min core workout with a warmup and cool down. 50 mins altogether and wringing wet by the end! Then I made the mistake of looking at the next workout :eek: Full body , on CHALLENGING! Heyho!

Hey JM.... oh those paper things - yes...but my class is only diddy and we haven't really done much on the Body Therapy (is that what it;s called?)...although i think i move on some sort of pop up board every so often!!
Tick box for me anyway... i did an hour of combat cardio tonight....

new top rated find.... 275 and 282 on sky.... fit channels! with loads of exercise classes to do at home!!

Have a looksie for something a bit different! xx

Well done on the cardio, it sounds like hard work! And lots of cals used up!

I got the More Workouts dvd out this morning and did the 30 min fast step workout. 342 cals if it's to be believed :rolleyes:

Now I shall watch the rugby!

Back