Early weigh in - week 22

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi folks

So yesterday didn't quite go to plan either -.- Decided this morning to just weigh in and get it over with and start my fresh week now instead of tomorrow. As I was away last weekend I weighed a day late so this is a 5 day result rather than 7.

Anyway, despite struggling like mad all week I still lost 1.6lbs which I'm very happy about. Glad I continued to stick to the meal bars and not use no Flapjacks as an excuse to start eating. This week is all about weaning, from 6 meals back to 3 (yes, its really been *that* bad). I know it won't be easy, my blood sugar is all over the place but I'll give it my best effort. I so desperately want to be in the 11s next weigh in as I missed it this week, shall try and focus on that.

Here goes... xx

A loss is a loss, so well done despite your blip. Having managed it well has really minimised potential damage. So great stuff Cookeh. Such control will stand you well come maintenance. Good luck for next week and a better loss.

Well done Cookeh! You're an inspiration to all of us newbies... proof that it can be done! Keep it up :D xx

Thank you ladies. 8.30pm and still on track so fingers x-ed today will end a good day :) x

Back