Easing into SS (Day 4)

misstiny

Its Day 4 today

As i did not go straight into SS, I have been introducing myself into CD and so far so good.......i had a banana shake this morning. Was feeling the hunger pains at about 11am and wasnt concentrating well at work. I then got stuck into work and forgot all about my hunger pains and it soon was lunch time and i had the perfect soup (a recipe i found on the recipes sticky......so helpful) which went down really well.........then had a light supper (1/4 carbs as instructed by my CDC) .

Tomorrow is 2 packs and 1 meal with no carbs. I think easing myself off the carbs will help when i start SSing on Friday.....I hope :confused:

I am really looking forward to SSing as that is when you really see the wonderful weight losses and I think that will be my motivation enough!!!

Just taking it a day at time!!!!:D

CD START DATE: 07/07/07

Sounds like you are doing really well so far miss tiny.

I did not phase packs in and food out like you are but I did cut down on carbs and portions leading up to ss which really did seem to help as my side effect in my first week were not nearly as bad as I had expected.

Good luck with ss and your first wi.

:thankyou:

Will start a diary and keep y'all posted on my progress!!!

Am really impressed with the support I'm getting here. If i should ever feel the temptation......:patback:.....I know where to turn to.

Back