Easing your way into SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Seaneen, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Do any of you spend the first 3 days of SS eating? I don't mean carbs, I mean SS+ food. I had to start SS again as I went off for a month. The only way I am managing the first three days before ketosis kicks in is by a chicken salad along with my packs.

On day 4 I'll feel unhungry enough to drop the salad. Am on day 2.

Do you think this is a fairly sensible idea? The food isn't high in cals, it's low in carbs and it keeps me on the straights. The first 3 days are so hard I think I'd give up otherwise.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It does make sense, and I'm for anything that will make the road smoother if it enables you to continue your journey. However it can lead to the slippery slope .......(been there got that t shirt)

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Some people do step into SS.. (theres a sticky at the top of the forum) so its not such a crazy idea!
    Some find that with a few days of prep stepping into SS isn't necessary, but if it suits you then do it! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.