Easiyo yogurt maker?

Bunnylush

Gold Member
Hi

Does anyone already use one of these? I'm hoping someone can tell me if the low fat ones are free?

I have just bought one,because I'm diabetic type 2 , I read the skimmer or slimmer ones are free. But I wondered about the low fat ones?

Any tips if anyone uses one? I have no sachets of powder yet if anyone knows where's cheapest.

Thanks, I'm so excited to try it,my Mother uses hers every week for years now. X

I have one - a lovely mint green one actually!

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/142670-easiyo-yogurts-syns.html

The best thing is that you can keep 'cooking' them until you get a taste you like - perfect if you don't like the bitterness of some of the fat free yoghurts in the shops.

You can also add as much or as little sweetener as you want.

Hints and tips? Well don't use water that is too cold as the base doesn't work so well. Don't put it in the fridge until it has fully set but it will keep for up to 2 weeks.

Oh and check out their recipe section as well for lots of ideas how to use it:
EasiYo Recipes | EasiYo Yogurt

Sorry for being dim but is this the one that's free? As I can't see it says low fat

EasiYo Strawberry Yoghurt - 10 Sachets
Sweetened
Real yoghurt Base & Culture 240g
Makes 1kg of yoghurt
Approx. servings per sachet: 5
Serving size: 200g of made-up yoghurt

Price: £21.99

People who bought this item also bought:
1. EasiYo Low Fat Greek Yoghurt - 10 Sachets
2. EasiYo White Yoghurt Maker
3. EasiYo Raspberry Yoghurt - 10 Sachets
4. Forest Fruits Yoghurt - Single Sachet
5. EasiYo Wild Berry Drinking Yoghurt - 10 Sachets

EasiYo Strawberry Yoghurt Information
Description
EasiYo Strawberry yoghurt Base is a whole milk yoghurt. It is ideal for growing children, active energetic people and the elderly, who all require good sources of absorbable calcium, protein and all the trace elements found in milk fat. It has Billions of live cultures, including acidophilus, in every spoonful.

All Natural
No Preservatives, emulsifiers, stabilisers or other artificial ingredients. Non GM (genetically modified), Wheat & Gluten Free, Halal Certified, Low GI (Glycemic index).

Ingredients
Pasteurised whole & skim milk solids*(62%) from free range cows, sugar, live lactic cultures (l.bulgaricus, s.thermophilus, Bifidobacteria, l.acidophilus), flavouring substance, natural colours (beetroot red, beta carotene)
*contains natural lecithin derived from soybean

Nutritional Information
Average quantity per
200g
100g
Energy 807 kJ/193 kcal 403 kJ/96 kcal
Protein 8 g 4 g
Carbohydrate total 29.6 g 14.8 g
Carbohydrate of which sugars 29.4 g 14.7 g
Fat total 5 g 2.5 g
Fat of which saturated 3.5 g 1.8 g
Fibre 0 g 0 g
Sodium 0.071 g 0.036 g
Calcium (36% of RDI*) 284 mg 142 mg

I think that's he sweet one isn't it? I've found a picture of the packet of the strawberry low fat one ,but can't find anyone selling it? Sorry I'm a pain Thanks x

Sorry for being dim but is this the one that's free? As I can't see it says low fat

EasiYo Strawberry Yoghurt - 10 Sachets
Sweetened
Real yoghurt Base & Culture 240g
Makes 1kg of yoghurt

Nutritional Information
Average quantity per 200g 100g
Fat total 5 g 2.5 g
Fat of which saturated 3.5 g 1.8 g

No it's not that one - it is says is it is sweetened and look at the fat content :)

Back