EasiYo

Babysham80

Has anyone got one of these?

Are they any good and do they work out cheaper in the long run?

Have been looking at these for a while - can anyone advise please?

I've got one and use it quite a bit - my mum swears by hers! Worth looking on QVC as they have the range too and at least with them you can try it for 30 days and return it if you don't like it xxx

They're selling them off in our Julian Graves at the moment! Everything in there is half price because they're being replaced with a Holland & Barrett.

You'll find them in all Julian Graves, though not half price in all branches atm.

We have many customers in my branch who swear by Easiyo, they all say the same thing - they'd never go back to bought yogurt. Easiyo is much better for you because the live cultures are fresh. It keeps for two weeks in the fridge and can be used just like any yogurt to make dips and things too.

The yogurt maker is extremely simple to use, just put the mix in the inner flask, place it in the outer one and fill with boiling water, then stick in the fridge overnight.

I have one, but use it standby for making plain yoghurt for recipes, or emergencies when I run out!

I don't find it cheaper though, as the sachet cost is not disimilar to buying the same amount in the supermarket.

Very easy to use and make, and it is delicious!

xx :)

It's easy enough to use and the yoghurt tastes good, although you need to check the syns of the different flavours. I don't think it's any cheaper than store bought to be honest. It's about £20 for a box of 10 sachets and each sachet makes 1L of yoghurt (or the equivalent of 5 Mullerlights). So it works out at about £2 for 5 MLs and seeing how you are pretty much always going to find yoghurt deals in the shop I don't think you save much.

I love mine.The yoghurt is lovely and fresh.The icecream is fab and very low syn. I made up a abatch(7 syns for 1.5 litres),divided it into about 24 lolly moulds and have lovely ice cream lollies for less than 1/2 syn.(emailed SW and they confirmed syn levels)

If you use the sachets, lovely tho they are they aren't any cheaper, but I have made yoghurt with a couple of tablespoons of yog and warm milk in the maker and it worked just as well.

If you use the sachets, lovely tho they are they aren't any cheaper, but I have made yoghurt with a couple of tablespoons of yog and warm milk in the maker and it worked just as well.

Judi - I'd love to know how to use yoghurt as a 'starter' like that in the EasiYo - what quantities do you need and what type of yog is best? (Takes me back to my ginger beer plant of my youth)!

Thanks! xx

I love mine.The yoghurt is lovely and fresh.The icecream is fab and very low syn. I made up a abatch(7 syns for 1.5 litres),divided it into about 24 lolly moulds and have lovely ice cream lollies for less than 1/2 syn.(emailed SW and they confirmed syn levels)

ooh - lovely in this weather - cheers louisedan

Back