Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

:happy096: Way to go Angel and Loved-Up!!! thats fantastic!

I'm limbering up for the 'Water your way to fitness' challenge.... :)

PS It is nice to find so many other nutty folk :)

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 9lbs:bliss:
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6/6/ Total: 12lb lost :whacky068:
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5/4/ Total: 13.5lb lost:character00100::D
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4/4 Total: 8lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

:cry:Not happy this week, only lost 2.5lb, which I know is good but it's 1/2 lb of me hitting a stone mark! as in 13st!!

Becky -35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
Goosey - 30lb
Berryred-33lb -5lb/2.5 total 7.5lb lost
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
stoshy - 33lb
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

BerryRed, 2.5lb is fantastic you should be really pleased with yourself......and just think next week you will not only have dropped to that stone mark but well below it :) Plus - looking at your stats - that 2.5 lb has taken you over halfway in your total amount to lose!!! :happy096:Way to go!

oops :ashamed0005: My maths skills aren't working this morning......and me an engineer.....remind me not to do any chemical calculations this morning I'd probably blow someat up ;)

A third of the way is still a *fantastic* milestone though!!!!!!! Yay for you :)

Catbee - your loss of 9lbs is outstanding:wow:Yay for you 2

Last edited:
:happy096:Well done Catbee and Berry! ;) :talk017:

Berry you made it to your CDC then? Must say that you've lost 7.5lb in 2 weeks!! Amazing! :)
And... are a third of your way to goal! :flirt2:I'd be chuffed with that!! :D Don't worry about the next stone down.. you'll be there by tomorrow! :8855:
I just LOVE This diet!! Can't wait for Thursday :character00180:

Hey guys.....risking my admittedly dodgy maths skills this morning..... I added up the total amount we have lost so far...... 126.5 lbs that's a whole (shortish) person WOW!!!!

Then I got carried away - can you tell I'm avoiding work atm - and added up the total amount we have set as a target to lose - a massive 1017 lbs . That's 7 x me when I get to my goal weight!!!!!!

Wow that's amazing! :)

well done catbee ;)

fraggle OMG!!! it's loads all together!!

:happy096:Well done Catbee and Berry! ;) :talk017:

Berry you made it to your CDC then? Must say that you've lost 7.5lb in 2 weeks!! Amazing! :)
And... are a third of your way to goal! :flirt2:I'd be chuffed with that!! :D Don't worry about the next stone down.. you'll be there by tomorrow! :8855:
I just LOVE This diet!! Can't wait for Thursday :character00180:

no I self weighed this morning, most of the time our scales match so gone with it!!

well that's really not bad then Berry :) just think of the top weigh in you're gonna have when you see your CDC next! :)

Results are in guys! 7.5lbs lost...tut...cud have been more nevermind ay...next week!! lost inches anyways...still a bit miffed but ok about it...

Becky -35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
Goosey - 30lb
Berryred-33lb -5lb/2.5 total 7.5lb lost
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
stoshy - 33lb
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb - 7.5lbs lost :rolleyes:
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

Erin.. not sure why you have put a :rolleyes:... 7.5lbs is a GREAT loss!! half a stone in one week!! :happy096:

because im too competative and am desparatly trying to beat fraggle! hahaha although...i did only walk to the toilets once today and she probably went every half an hour...

i did count btw ppl...but i think i shud get double cos i had to climb stairs so...24 times two is...48... haha! i probably came last!

Erin x

because im too competative and am desparatly trying to beat fraggle! hahaha although...i did only walk to the toilets once today and she probably went every half an hour...

i did count btw ppl...but i think i shud get double cos i had to climb stairs so...24 times two is...48... haha! i probably came last!

Erin x

:) If it makes you feel better ..... I also had to climb a 30ft ladder last week....and don't forget the sneaky haircut ;) Seriously though...I'm sure it will even out over time!!! 7.5 lbs is really great!!!

So far today .....5 trips @ 250 steps each way! One of them ended up at a very fast jog ;)

omg! if my only toilet was that far away id drive to it...seriously...i drive to the corner shop!
in fact my house is closer to my office than 250 steps and still i drive!

ur a machine fraggle...a walking weight loss machine...

id take a leaf out of your book if i could only be bothered...so lazyyyy...

Trust me....the water is forcing me to do it...I tend to try to put off the hike as long as possible ....hence the one direction often done at a trot ;)

hahaha! god...u shud get a little bike with a bell on it...or just shout "MAKE WAY CAMBRIDGE DIETER DESPARATE FOR THE LOO" no one will dare stand in ur way!

Erin x

you've only been to the loo twice? are you drinking enough or got a HUGE bladder?? blimey.. I haven't counted but know it's tons more than twice! lol

Fraggle (love the name by the way was a Fraggle rock fan 'back in the day'). lol Anyway.. how LARGE Is your house!? or is that at work?

well i was stuck on reception at work today so really busy and not supposed to drink in front of tenants...

and was trying to weigh less of course for my WI! so saved water for the night...which means i probably wont sleep...but what the hey...

fraggle must work like...in a football stadium...or...the sahara...or the crystal maze...who knows!

Back