Easter bunny challenge

Mamakash said:
No wine DQ :( promise ....

GOOD :D
If you won't I won't ;)
We are definitely the wine fiends of this forum :)

shell09 said:
Oh gawd it's oh so familliar lol wine n chocolate here! Completely 100% off booze n chocolate now I'm convincing myself here!

I reckon if I just ate normally n cut those two out I'd lose as I've been having do much of both. But it's all or nothing n it's exante all the way now!

So how many days we got?

You can keep your chocolate but I'd kill for wine and pizza lol
No idea how many days :S Mama??

shell09 said:
Oh gawd it's oh so familliar lol wine n chocolate here! Completely 100% off booze n chocolate now I'm convincing myself here!

I reckon if I just ate normally n cut those two out I'd lose as I've been having do much of both. But it's all or nothing n it's exante all the way now!

So how many days we got?

Yeah forget exante the 3 of us probably need to move to AlAnin lool

OK Easter Bunny Challenge Mark 2 (New Improved and shorter).

The idea is to TS or WS between now and Good Friday starting today. Blips are allowed but only 3 per week or its the naughty step.

Plus 3 exercise efforts per week and that depends on each individual so may be a gym session, a hobble round the block or .. well you get my drift.

Soooooo lets WI each monday on this one:D
Good Luck !!!!

Mamakash said:
OK Easter Bunny Challenge Mark 2 (New Improved and shorter).

The idea is to TS or WS between now and Good Friday starting today. Blips are allowed but only 3 per week or its the naughty step.

Plus 3 exercise efforts per week and that depends on each individual so may be a gym session, a hobble round the block or .. well you get my drift.

Soooooo lets WI each monday on this one:D
Good Luck !!!!

Blips I assume are things like protein nibbles not wine and carbs?

Litre of water per day minimum 3 right?

Hmm I've just joined gym but think ok start off walking this week while getting into ketosis :)

Hi all this is a brilliant challenge and just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow. I have got a murder mystery weekend coming up for my brothers 30th on the 14th April and I would love to get a nice dress in a smaller size. Could you please add me to the challenge as I am on my phone. I was 100% TS yesterday and did some exercise too on the trampoline lol. I weigh in on Mondays having just kicked the weighing every day habit. Thanks for setting this up x x

Shaz1980 said:
Hi all this is a brilliant challenge and just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow. I have got a murder mystery weekend coming up for my brothers 30th on the 14th April and I would love to get a nice dress in a smaller size. Could you please add me to the challenge as I am on my phone. I was 100% TS yesterday and did some exercise too on the trampoline lol. I weigh in on Mondays having just kicked the weighing every day habit. Thanks for setting this up x x

Welcome !!

This is Rediculous but going to bed.... It's not even 8 pm!! Lol

So......

Shell 3/25

Mamakash said:
Easter Bunny Challenge

MamaKash: Days 1/25 /total loss (0)/ weekly exercise 0/3
DUst Queen:Days 1/25 /total loss (0)/weekly exercise 0/3
Shell09 : Days 1/25/ total loss (0)/weekly exercise 0/3

Oooo Mama not quite sure how to update :S what day are we on? I've been 100% and exercised every day :D not scales hopping so have to wait for Monday for that one :)

Shaz1980 said:
I'm doing well. Still 100% despite going to a funeral yesterday. It was a hard day but made me see I have to make the most of my life and Exante is the way to do that. How are you all this morning? X

Wow that must have been tough Shaz well done for being so good :) I'm ok plodding along nicely :)

Back