Easter Challenge! Let's Get It!!

Thanks Carrie... but just not feeling it today... The losses are soooooo slow, I find myself getting irritated by reading time and time again, how people lose an average of 4lbs a week on LLT... Just making me fed up! :(

im sure slendabenda was a slow loser when she did it first time round. if i remember rightly she said she was mostly if not always the lowest loser in her group... she has maintained for over 2yrs. she is the success story. try and look at it this way... all us returners lost huge amounts weekly first time round... what did that teach us? well for me it taught me if i need to i can lose it quickly again. not a good lesson to have learnt. with yourself its teaching you how hard it can be to shift unwanted lbs... i believe you are gonna be one of the success stories and theres no doubt you would want to put yourself through this again. you have stuck at this for 11weeks which is fab. youv said yourself slow and steady wins the race... big hugs to you, honestly you are getting there. have you redid your measurements? i found weeks when i had a low loss i would look at my measurements. i used to put the tape around myself and put it to the measurement i started at... its amazing and that always picked me up. xx

Aww... thank you... xx

I'll take my measurements today, and do as you said with holding the tape at what it was when I started. Unfortunately my LLC was not very on the ball when I started, and didn't take pics or my measurements! :sigh:

I didn't even think of it, as it was all new to me! Anyway, 3 weeks in I asked, and she acted all surprised like she couldn't believe she'd forgotten to do it! So I only have pics & measurements from after I'd lost a stone already... :mad: but either way, yes, will give it a go, good idea...

Thanks again hunny... you've helped me, appreciate it a lot... xx

no probs huny, thats a shame your llc wasnt on the ball when you started... you know were always here when you need us. xx

I just feel like such a hypocrite... I try so hard to help motivate or support others on here... and then I can't even take my own advice and snap out of this negative state of mind... :(

I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow... Just feeling bit odd today, it'll pass... ;)

Xx

OK!! I just put my tape measure around me, and held it at the measurements I was when I first took them... and... OMG!! :eek:

LOL!! Carrie, that was a genius idea! I actually can't believe that... Thank yoooooou! That's helped... a lot!!! :D

Sorry all for being on a downer... xx

Pinkie, I hope I do as well as you 11 weeks into LL... you have done so well. I bet you feel much better in yourself health wise and have more options when choosing clothes, just think about all those pro's to where you are compared to where you were, you're an inspiration! x

Well done on you pinkie,you have still carried on all these weeks on your low losses and not given up,
I admire you for that,it makes you so determined to get to where you want to be brill!
Glad you feel better after doing your measurements hun.

Sexy xx

Do you know what?!
I think we should all complain to the HO about how useless some of the llc's are!
LL is an amazing program and those people give it a bad name by neglecting their responsibilities and not giving support!
I know there amazing ones out there but those who are bad are really bad and I'm sorry but this is just not good enough!
Esp because we pay them a fortune!!!
Sorry for my rant but at the moment I'm just a bit angry with mine..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Mags, I think your rant is definately a warranted one! It certainly sounds like some of them are in it for purely financial reasons. I think LL should have LLC's that have completed the programme and stayed witnin a healthy BMI range and also have skills that allow them to deliver the CBT to the standard it requires, as that in itself is an artform.

I am quite lucky, my cousellor is really good at both the support and the CBT. I seriously would consider complaining and moving groups if she wasnt, especially when I am paying so much for it!

Sorry, I had a mini rant too! x

Well done pinkie x

Come on Pinks xxx
You're HALF way there! Bloody AMAZING!!!
I'll be swinging from lamp shades when I eventually get to half way...:bliss::banana dancer:

If It is 1 or 2lbs take them... they all add up and you weigh less than you did the week before! :grouphugg:

Pinkie!!!!! Do you want me to yell at you?!!!!
Looks like someone needs to listen to their own advice!!!
What did you tell me yesterday? Read it back and please apply it to yourself!
I am not having you feeling down about losing (!!!) weight where you could show so much support after I felt down about putting it on!

GLOL!! Ok, ok!! I hear ya mags... Thanks hunny! I have snapped out of it now, so no need to yell at me (this time! ;)) but thanks for the offer... Lol...

In fact, thanks EVERYONE... :D

Aww... I love you guys!!!!

i-love-you-190.GIF

Anytime! ;)
I wouldn't yell anyway.. I love you way too much :) xxx

Thanks Carrie... but just not feeling it today... The losses are soooooo slow, I find myself getting irritated by reading time and time again, how people lose an average of 4lbs a week on LLT... Just making me fed up! :(

You've losr an average of 3 and 1/4 pounds per week - that will improve as you go!! SO not far off :)

xx

9 days until my hol's......and it's going good !!

Blonde Logic: 2 stone - 3 gone - 21 to go
bluesunflower: 25lbs
Carly79: 20lbs
carrie: 17lbs... 6.4lbs gone... 10.6 to go
Charltonjules: 21lbs ....3.5 gone......17.5 to go
dale: 20lbs-2... 18lb (by 7th April>Uganda)
Doves: 28lbs
Gingette: 13lbs
Halebob: 25lbs
hooley: 28lbs
jc1976: 28lbs
Joy: 28lbs - 3lbs = 25lbs to go
Kat01234: 21lbs
Kirstie: 28lb
LOLL:20lbs
Lozz: 28lbs
Mizzy: 28lbs
Magiclove: 20lbs