Easter challenge!

Vm019

Silver Member
Roll up roll up - time 4 a new challenge!
Now valentines is over & the Easter bunny is on it's way... My next goal....with 10 weeks to go I'd love to lose another 14lb which would b 51.5 lb off in total :0) any more may be unrealistic... So who's for joining me in this challenge??

Vm019 - 14lb to go!

I'll join you, it'll be a double goal! I'm moving in roughly 10 weeks and I'm 17lb to target but to be fair on myself if I could lose 10lb in 10 weeks I'd be over the moon!!

Oops forgot to say can you add me to list I'm on my phone, I'll log on to laptop tomorrow if you can't :)

After achieving my Valentine Challenge, I'm going to make it hard on myself and try for 15lbs in 10 weeks to get to target. I'm going to need your help on this one.

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go

Tiphareth said:
After achieving my Valentine Challenge, I'm going to make it hard on myself and try for 15lbs in 10 weeks to get to target. I'm going to need your help on this one.

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go

I'd love to get to target by Easter but 17lb may be a bit much, although I am looking for people to do the couch to 5k challenge with me! I'd always wanted to be able to run and this seems like it's based around my fitness levels (unfit) so we'll see what Easter brings

There's 2 different challenges you can find the plans if you google them ones couch to 5 k and couch to 10k they have them online or as an app for your phone basically you train for 3 days a week and it tells you how to train I've downloaded the 10k app as it starts off much easier 30 secs jogging 4m30secs walking

Can I join please? Am doing dismally on Feb challenge but have changed my weigh in day to Saturday instead of Monday as I am not always too good at weekends (flexisyns!)

I'd like to lose 18lb by Easter!

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go

Hey :)

Would love to join you guys if thats okay, im sure we can all do this by easter (when is easter by the way???)

I would like to loose 14lbs - no particular reason for that just sounded good and I would be chuffed :)

Am following EE as have used it before but unsure if it is better than red/green.

I really want to get this 3st off im sick of it now! Ruining my life lol

Xxxxx

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All this talk of easter is really making me want some chocolate, help!

Trying to save a few syns for the weekend!

X

I would like to join too please. I think 10lb for me would be good

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Mererid - 10lb to go

Count me in! I weigh in on a Wednesday. Just started SW again in the New Year. Have lost 15lb but getting to that tricky stage where 6 weeks in, you get a bit complacent. So a challenge is exactly what I need!! I'm aiming for another stone by Easter. This would take me to the weight I was when I got married. And I felt great then!
Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Mererid - 10lb to go
Yummymummy2011 - 14lb to go

gemmaxgemma said:
Hey, which are everyones WI days?

X

Mine is Saturday. X

Id like to join :) xx

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Mererid - 10lb to go

Pesty - 3lbs til target

I'd love to get to target by Easter but 17lb may be a bit much, although I am looking for people to do the couch to 5k challenge with me! I'd always wanted to be able to run and this seems like it's based around my fitness levels (unfit) so we'll see what Easter brings

I keep looking at 15lbs and thinking it may be too much, but we'll see. It's weigh in day today and I've had a good start with 3lbs.

Wish I had time for the 5k challenge, but as I do 3.5 hours of dance class a week, I've very little time left for the family.

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go (3lb lost, 12lbs to go)
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Mererid - 10lb to go

Pesty - 3lbs til target

I havn't quite done my Feb Challenge yet! I'll put myself down for 10lbs in 10 weeks, not feeling too confident this week. Good luck everyone!!

Vm019 - 14lb to go!
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 15lb to go (3lb lost, 12lbs to go)
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Mererid - 10lb to go

Pesty - 3lbs til target
Furrysmudge -10lb to go

Back