Easter Eggs

Nash

Everywhere I go, are easter eggs. Big ones, little ones, new ones, old ones. OMG, they're calling out my name.

Don't suppose any of them are syn free, by any chance. ... NO!!! ... Oh well, if you don't ask, you don't get.

Got to stay strong .. Got to stay strong .. How much longer to Easter's over :D :D

Hi Nash, I know what you mean about the invasion of easter eggs!
Do what I do and pretend they are not made of choc, but of the worst thing you can imagine! ( mine is that they are made of dog poo! horrid, but it works!)

Hi Nash, I know what you mean about the invasion of easter eggs!
Do what I do and pretend they are not made of choc, but of the worst thing you can imagine! ( mine is that they are made of dog poo! horrid, but it works!)

:D Ewwwww, I won't be able to look at them in the same way again!:D

(well, maybe :( .. got to stay strong ...) :D

Chocolate doesn't bother me thankfully, it's crisps that are my downfall!

i usually have a flake each day for 7 syns... hmm i can taste the inside of a creme egg in my mouth yummy

Chocolate doesn't bother me thankfully, it's crisps that are my downfall!
I could live without chocolate (for a while anyway) its crusty bread i love especially tiger bread, drool. Having some tonight after WI for a treat.xxx

I'm dreading easter. I can cope with passing them by in shop windows....but when the influx of eggs reach my house at Easter by way of friends and family I don't know what I'm going to do!! Perhaps I'll try the dog poo thing......icckkkkkk!! lol

Back