Easter strategy's

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
Anyone? ;)

I vow to eat only the meallike things and not the choccie eggs and other lushness easter has to offer.

I vow not to overeat... yada yada.. etc.

Anyone got good tips to get through easter okay?

xx

Im not going to deny myself as I think it would be counter productive but im not going to binge either. I like chocolate, fact. Its part of my genetic makeup :p

i've decided that i will allow myself a choc treat for the first time in about 10 years!! so i have bought a small choc button egg just for me...and i intend to enjoy it
xx

Ooh sounds good Lelly! :)

Sleepybird your strat, so to say, sounds good too. i know what you mean about denying stuff only causing trouble. LOL @ chocci being part of your genetic make up, that really made me chuckle!!!

xxx

Im hoarding!! At work the manager has just bought in a load of chocolate eggs.. ive got myself a handful and will just eat them when Im "normal" again.. but space them out and not binge!

I'm enjoying Easter. A time to relax as much as possible. A time to get out of routine.

I will probably have a different dinner tomorrow. Maybe lamb, as I love lamb.

I may or may not eat chocolate. Depends. If I do, the only difference it'll be to any time, will be the type of chocolate, rather than the quantity.

So as far as food is concerned, Easter brings a time for having different foods...not having more food :)

Could someone please ask the Easter Bunny to return to my house and remove some of the ton of chocolate he left here. LOL:eek:

I have a bag of mini eggs cooling their heels in the freezer and they are all mine....all mine i tell ya! Rather than eat them all at once, im going to try and just have a few a day. At the end of the day too as i might get to the end of the day and magically forget to eat them (yeah right!) x

I have a bag of mini eggs cooling their heels in the freezer and they are all mine....all mine i tell ya! Rather than eat them all at once, im going to try and just have a few a day. At the end of the day too as i might get to the end of the day and magically forget to eat them (yeah right!) x

If they;re in the freezer they're hard to eat 20 of em. It'll break your teeth if you eat them too fast and you'll realise something is wrong after 3 or so :D:D:D

xxxx

Just for info, 10 mini eggs are 150 cal and 6.0 g of fat. Decided to have 8 and loving them from the freezer, i like sucking them and they last that little bit longer :p.
I have built them into the days calorie intake and the lack of guilt not served alongside makes them taste just that little bit nicer :).

The amount of times Ive had those mighty 400g bags to myself in one evening.... I dont want to even think about how many days worth of calories it contains!!

Don't get me wrong, not meaning to come across as smug, i too could easily eat a big bag of them and often did too on the way home from work after a night shift...or a whole bag of crunchie nuggets.
Supposedly to keep me awake on my drive home but i think it was just any excuse...:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, not meaning to come across as smug, i too could easily eat a big bag of them and often did too on the way home from work after a night shift...or a whole bag of crunchie nuggets.
Supposedly to keep me awake on my drive home but i think it was just any excuse...:rolleyes:

Me too hehe! And then a mighty size of minstrels or m&ms.... argh those were the days! And i wondered how I got so big hehe!

Back