Easter Sunday hour x hour

I have just been through two bags of old clothes that used to fit about two years ago, I was more or less the size I am now then. I kept a lovely pair of jeans and hey ho they are almost too big. I found 5 blouses that had been too small and they all fit so they are in the wash. I have binned alot of things and one of the ladies in our group wants some of my 18's so they will be used at least some of my skirts are very new. I have a few things that are still too small, one denim skirt in particular I look at and can't believe I ever fit into it. Its in the cupboard waiting for that time that it will fit again. It feels quite good to know that I am back in some of my old things.

Luckily I am home alone so no choccie temptation. I am seriously lagging behind in the water stakes today I have only had about a litre so I best get glugging.

Happy Easter all! Hope everyone is fine! I am feeling sooooooo hungry :(. I have noticed I have started to feel restless now as i want this diet to end now! I have been doing it for over 6 months now and have got approx 2.5 stones to lose (i think).

Hvae drank 3.5 litres of water and 1 veggy soup and am sooooo hungry!

Hey Slimss

Are you "hungry" or are you "bored"? I have been feeling a bit edgy - probably because i keep watching cooking shows, and I have been on holidy all week - its harder at home then when i am at work. i find my mind wanders more to sinful thought....so I tend to think I am hungry, but realise I ma bored, and day dreaming.

Chin up pup - you have so little left to go - just bolster up your resolve, and hang tough a little while longer. Then you will be DONE!!! How wonderful will that be!!!!! :)

XX

having such a crappy day today, feel really low, sitting in the ling room while everyone else is eating buffet in the other room having fun. Honestly just feel such an outcast from the family, and feel really deprived, you know what the main thing that I get annoyed about is the fact that I ever let myself get so big that I needed to do this. So unhappy today feel like I could cry, and to top it off I feel physically hungry today too. Stomach rumbling loads.

<<<hugs>>> Donna, don't be blue, You are doing SO well.

Why are you in the lounge and not at the table with them? You don't need to be made to feel an outsider.....it's difficult, but at least you join in laughter, and chatting, and then you are part of the group, rather then feeling pooey on your own. I always sit with the family at family dinners - I have my little plate with my bar cut into peices, naming each peice vegt, meat, pudding, lol...

Don't be sad hon - you are just having a bad day. A little pampering tonight and early to bed sounds the trick.

Feel better hon. :)

xxx

Thanks BL , appreciate it, I m probably feeling like that! I have just drank black tea, ( don't usually drink tea), wasn't too bad! I can't wait until this is over & done with! I have never made any food out of the foodpacks, so might get advice of u lot later, maybe i need a change as i only have the normal packs!

Thanks for caring as usual BL! All of u on here r sooooooo lovely! :)

Slim, I know what you mean, I've been on LL on and off since last June, can't wait for the last stone and a bit to go, but IT WILL! I just need to keep telling myself that! And staying away from the fridge!!!

Tell me about it Green! Have been on LL since Sept 10th, ave suffered from grey hairs, hair loss, always feeling cold, have aged a lot, ot black circles under my eyes and am also suffering my itchy skin! Just want this to end before i go into depression mode! On the other handm, have never felt as happier and confident them before, so is a no win siuation with the emotions side of things.

Just felt like crying a few times lately, but am a touch cookie on the other side. Sorry to moan and not feel positive right now, however i am always there to give anyone any advice and support :)

Slim, you moan all you like, god knows, I've done enough of that recently! I'm freezing too, my hands are like ice!

But, I'm not going to beat myself up, I wanted to be at target by end of March, and it hasn't happened. I'm having dinner with some old friends on Tuesday night, and going out with another friend next friday, so it will take me a bit longer to get there. My ultimate goal has always been to be 11 stone on my 40th birthday in may, so once I get next week out of the way then ther's no more social outings!

At least now I plan for it, so I have been building my abstinence around that. Not sure I have the strength to go back to 100% abstinence, but as long as the scales keep going in the right direction! It will be a big push for the May day challenge after next week!!

We have to celebrate how far we have come, and not lose sight of that!!!

Green, at least you have the determination around what your plans are for next week, well done! I am going to be 28 in May and was hoping to be down to 10 stones by then, but i think i wont be tha until July. As i have around 2.5 stones approx to lose before starting on RTM. Have a lovely time with ur friends next week.

I went to Egypt in Nov for 2 weeks and stuck to my diet 99% and I ate on Christmas day and on Vlaentines day, but went straight back on to my diet and have never picked in-between! However now, i am feeling hungry, but thats something i am trying to deal with, hate being down in the dumps.

Slimseaa, I hope you feel brighter soon, you've achieved so much, you should feel so proud of yourself... it really won't be long now :)
My SIL has still not delivered, she was 4cm dilated at 11am but hasn't progressed any further so they've given her an epidural and some drugs to speed things up a bit so should still be today :D

<<<hugs>>> Donna, don't be blue, You are doing SO well.

Why are you in the lounge and not at the table with them? You don't need to be made to feel an outsider.....it's difficult, but at least you join in laughter, and chatting, and then you are part of the group, rather then feeling pooey on your own. I always sit with the family at family dinners - I have my little plate with my bar cut into peices, naming each peice vegt, meat, pudding, lol...

Don't be sad hon - you are just having a bad day. A little pampering tonight and early to bed sounds the trick.

Feel better hon. :)

xxx
thanks so much BL you really cheer me up. Feeling slot better now I'm home away from the buffet, just been trying to think about all the good things about this diet cos it is fantastic

Tahta girl DOnna! There are far better things then worse things. I always go back to what I feel I can attribute my success so far too - and that is a positive attitude. There is a lot of chatter in my head - but its OK now because it is all positive. I think if we allow ourselves to feel sorry for ourselves - which is so easy to do - we then run the risk of being sabotoged by ouselves, let alone others!

Just remember - its short term - and there IS an end in sight.

Glad you are deeling better hon.....have a good night!

XX

SS what part of Egypt did u go to in Nov I was there in Nov. Cheer up we both will be doing this until about July we can hang in there.

I feel a bit guilty as everyone is struggling today and I for the first time have been 100% good and am so chuffed. After Candleford I am going to bed just to get out of the way.

Hope everyone feels better soon, i dont think this crap weather is helping.

Bex hope you SIL is Ok and delivers soon.

Thanks BL you can guarantee a seat will be saved for you;)

Yes it has been a very difficult time but think and hope I am on the wasy down again:D

Okay I've got to say it - I'd much rather be me doing this diet today than be Bex's SIL still in labour ..... hmmm Bex that has put my day right into perspective.

Hope you get some good news soon x

Okay I've got to say it - I'd much rather be me doing this diet today than be Bex's SIL still in labour ..... hmmm Bex that has put my day right into perspective.

Hope you get some good news soon x

Have to agree with you there Kate. I had 4 daughters and this diet is defo better than giving birth.:eek:

still no news... bless her... it's her first too... may be her last as well :D she is much more comfortable now she has had the epidural but very tired :)

Oh no, it's her first ----- poor girl, she's been struggling on for so long now. I'm glad the epidural has enabled her to relax.

Back