EASTER SUNDAY xx Lets do it HOUR BY HOUR xx

Morning Georgie, Sue & Wiggly - I'm back and 5lbs lighter.... well thats across the 2 weeks.

Totally over the eggs and cake thing already - looking forward to getting ready and going out this afternoon now but worried about cold and everyone moaning at me that if I ate I'd be warm..... Starts to get on ya nerves after a while.....

Really annoyed that I bought a pair of jeans 3 wks ago that fitted and looked really nice are now all baggy round the bum and thighs, so need to have a wardrobe re-plan. Sorted out loads of stuff thats too big (seing as I dont have a sewing machine and even my recent wunderweb exploits on sons trousers failed miserably - I was gonna send em to Georgie for some snipping and sellotaping but I've donated them to my mate, she dieting too but a couple of sizes behind me at the mo).... Dee dooo dee dummmmmm ..... ;);););)

No more snow here - just rain.... Thanks for all the luck wishes, clearly the scales felt your vibes, fankoo xxxxx

WOO HOO Clare, so pleased for you and so well deserved, you've earnt it, enjoy it!!!

Pssst, don't tell anyone but I have had to have some stuff altered although not by myself I might add!!!! It is so frustrating when you spend money on stuff and then it doesn't fit anymore though!

Gxxx

WOO HOO Clare, so pleased for you and so well deserved, you've earnt it, enjoy it!!!

Pssst, don't tell anyone but I have had to have some stuff altered although not by myself I might add!!!! It is so frustrating when you spend money on stuff and then it doesn't fit anymore though!

Gxxx

Thanks Georgie - xxxx
I'm not buying anything more at all - its toooooooo costly, though I have to say they have sum fab skinny jeans in Primark for 8 squids but none in my size - every bloody size but the one I wanted! xxxxx

Fabulous Clare
really pleased for you

Fankoo Sue - starting to feel smaller now, and have to agree with your earlier in the wk comment that I must have the record for stuck scales on the CD forum :p:p:p.... And following on from our brief discussion, I think that I secretly enjoy them getting stuck so I dont get complacent (I told you I was a fruit loop.....!!!!!!);););)

Not too bad!well done at getting half way!still a little way off that,but my loss is quite noticeable now so it is nice to get the compliments,but must focus on end goal.

Your losses are brilliant :D I know what you mean about focusing on the end goal...especially when people start to notice and we start fitting in smaller clothes. I'm intent on going 'all the way' with this diet though :giggle:

Thanks Georgie - xxxx
I'm not buying anything more at all - its toooooooo costly, though I have to say they have sum fab skinny jeans in Primark for 8 squids but none in my size - every bloody size but the one I wanted! xxxxx

Always the way, don't matter what size you are they never have it!!!

Gx

Your losses are brilliant :D I know what you mean about focusing on the end goal...especially when people start to notice and we start fitting in smaller clothes. I'm intent on going 'all the way' with this diet though :giggle:

We're here to get the job done - feeling your focussness's ;)

Morning Georgie, Sue & Wiggly - I'm back and 5lbs lighter.... well thats across the 2 weeks.

woohoo, well done :D so pleased for you Clare :bliss::bliss::bliss:

woohoo, well done :D so pleased for you Clare :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thanks Wiggly - as usual you've all been so supportive - thanks lots xx

I'm feeling a bit euphoric - or is it just lightheadedness coz I need some water! Right I'm off to prepare for this afternoons jollifications.

STAY AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATES YOU LOT!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone, well another sunny day here!! (for a change) Hope everyone has a nice easter. My lot are half way through there eggs already! Was at my cdc's yesterday wfor weigh in but i didnt post it here because sunday is my offical weigh in day but im glad to report now that I lost 4lbs :D :D
Clare I see you lost 5 wooohoooo go you, well done :) Hope you enjoy your aam.
Hope everyone has a lovely day cant believe this thread is so big and it only 11.20!!

will be back in a while

xxbeckyxx

Well done Clare and Becky! xx

Good afternoon all. Came on here because I'm feeling sorry for myself - I've only lost around 4lbs in my prep week, I'm feeling hungry, I'm really worried about going SS tomorrow and it's Easter Sunday - I want to eat chocolate and there's a Lindt golden bunny screaming at me from a carrier bag................! Coming here has helped though. I've got loads of work to do, but I'm going to leave this on so that I can keep popping in to get inspired when I'm having moments of weakness - and the way I'm feeling right now that's going to be frequently! As it's my last day before SS, would it be ok to eat the bunny? Of course not. But I want to. Break for childish tantrum. Remind myself that bunny will last an hour at most, being fat makes me miserable constantly. Being slim will make me happy. Oh pants. Think I'll go and have a coffee, then some water, then give myself another pep talk..................................

Well good morning all and a happy egg free easter to you all,
great news on WI girls I go for mine on monday so fingers crossed xx
Yesterday I decided to eat a pot of creme fresh or was it fromarge fraise :eek:lI didnt even like it but still i ate the pot :eek:I dont understand why after all this time and been so close to goal .Well I ve been lucky and have stayed in ketosis and am firmly back on the wagon super glued on for 2 more weeks then its time to start up the long road to maintinance .

My other chat this morning is I have now lost exactly 8 stone which is making me smile (more like a silly grin plastered on lol)I am not going to fail this close to the end xx(my scales not cdc )

Will be on quiet a bit today had a huge barny with oh and well its not good so will be on here to take my mind off the A... H... .have my son and grandson coming for easter lunch today may take a bit of explaining where dad is .

Have a great day everyone

Hang in there Mandy. Hope the visit cheers you up and you have a good day in spite of the row. Amazing weight loss, you are clearly one determined lady!!! Well done you.

Well done Becky!!

TRM, love your post, you're telling yourself all the right things so hang in there!

Gxx

Whoops. Hope you don't see my last post G! Spirit willing, flesh very weak. Poor Lindt bunny. Poor me. Not even sure what happened, but I beat the nicotine monster in January and can beat this one too. Small blip, that's all. Not having anything else I shouldn't until I reach goal. Partly because I feel a strange sense of responsibility to all you guys now. How odd is that?

Back