EASTER SUNDAY xx Lets do it HOUR BY HOUR xx

I know the jeans you mean what size do you want I'll see if we have any when I go in tomorrow!
Wiggly...heres to going all the way!!!!

Good afternoon all. Came on here because I'm feeling sorry for myself - I've only lost around 4lbs in my prep week, I'm feeling hungry, I'm really worried about going SS tomorrow and it's Easter Sunday - I want to eat chocolate and there's a Lindt golden bunny screaming at me from a carrier bag................! Coming here has helped though. I've got loads of work to do, but I'm going to leave this on so that I can keep popping in to get inspired when I'm having moments of weakness - and the way I'm feeling right now that's going to be frequently! As it's my last day before SS, would it be ok to eat the bunny? Of course not. But I want to. Break for childish tantrum. Remind myself that bunny will last an hour at most, being fat makes me miserable constantly. Being slim will make me happy. Oh pants. Think I'll go and have a coffee, then some water, then give myself another pep talk..................................

Get rid of it now even if it means breaking it up into little pieces and pouring bleach over it!!
Try to stay positive you can do this.I will not tell you it is easy,but it is worth it !Honest Hun.

Evening all - just as a quickie.... I survived another feast at my bro's - it was a full Xmas dinner only Easter dinner with all the trimmings - I'm not even discussing the puddings and cheese.
I had a portion of turkey and brussels - who'd've thought those 2 things could taste so divoooooooone????? I did the washing up and clearing away which meant I completely avoided after dinner drinks etc etc.
Back home and we're gonna watch Mr Beans Holiday and I shall indulge in a bar and a cuppa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Clare!!! Did no one ever tell you that Brussels are the eighth wonder of the world?? Along with contributing to global warming if you know what I mean ;)

Gx

Well I've enjoyed my chocolate today!!!
Choc mint shake for breakfast....Choc bar for lunch....and a choc tetra mousse for tea!!!!!Better than any egg!!!!

We won't discuss the money I've spent on QVC silver day!!!So not a completely righteous day!!!

Going to bed now what a sh*t day ,lets hope for a better one tomorrow .

You've earnt it, enjoy it, I'll help out when you go bankrupt!

Gx

You been working all weeekend!
Enjoyyour shop tomorrow and we must rearrange that coffee with Georgie

Back