It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Yeah I have packs to restart hun- 3 days worth and am seeing my CDC wednesday morning so thats plenty! I am really excited. A bit gutted that I had scrambled eggs on toast this morning BEFORE i decided I was going to go back to SS! Oh well, havent had anything else since, and tbh its probably no bad thing going in gently.... I am gonna have a hot choc tonight or mousse (not sure which i fancy yet) before bed and then start properly with no food tomorrow. Hoping that cos I am feeling generally pants (as tis TOTM and i also have a stinking cold) that the rubbishy pre-ketosis feeling will get lost amongst everything else and it will feel much easier than it could do!

We can do this together! Think Minime is going to be restarting either today or tomorrow too :) xxx
I've just had my first shake, how I'm going to fit the other two in and two litres of water before bed I don't know! I've not had anything to drink at all today.
You could have done a lot worse than scrambled eggs on toast. I had crumpets while I was watching the GP this morning!
I think TOTM is due for me too. I had real bad PMT this week!
We can give each other a little push when we need it. Only 5 weeks to B'ham!

xxx

Back