It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Morning all...ive not done a daily either before but seeing as i momentously fell off the wagon yesterday feel it may help!
Im in PJs as well but got to get ready- the family are over for their sunday lunch...whereby i get called unsociable all day- fun fun! Waiting for the sarcy comments from sister dearest too...woooo lol!
As i just said in a previous thread- am sooooo excited for the dancing on ice final tonight- sad but true!!!
Goodluck today everyone xxxxx

morning all. Lazy day for me, going to clean house top to bottom you would swear pigs lived here! So just throwing on some old clothes and staying in all day! On another note weighed in today nd i loss ZILCH yes very disappoited but i know these things happen so im not worried about it. bit sad but im ok :D :D
Hope everyone has a fab sunday and a great cd day :) :)

xx becky xx

Morning all

Still lying on sofa with jammies on-went back to sleep after Grand prix-another racing nutter-Maggie we will have to start a thread just for us racing fans!
Clare just read yesterdays thread-sorry to here your boy is poorly-hope he recovers soon-breaks your heart when they are ill doesn't it!
NIkki hope you can come on Saturday 18th to the meet.I think some local people are not staying over.

Hope everyone has a great day

I had stayed the say yesterday and the day before too, so am feeling quite rubbish about it. If I can ever figure out the ticker thing I will post my stats, but I am at 193.8

morning everyone,

my my its busy on here allready,

new i shouldnt start reading the daily yet tho cos i now know bout grand prix lol thanks maggie lol

was gonna watch it at silly o clock with you but i didnt get home till gone 3 am as we went to a wedding reception back in essex last night, put tv on in bed and only managed to stay awake long enough to see the pre race chat n was asleep b4 the race started gggrrrrr lol,

anyhoos am now up and on first ltr water and 2nd GT

Afternoon - well I went back to bed earlier and just got up and had a bath - off to collect Georgia from the stables and pop into Tescos pick up some bits and the papers....

Glad you're all having a good day

Beck - I think my scales are stuck again too - you know the deal, patience and do not let it faze you! If your sticking to the programme its just a long week hun, its TOTM for me so a clear patter forming for me xxxxxx

Beck - I think my scales are stuck again too - you know the deal, patience and do not let it faze you! If your sticking to the programme its just a long week hun, its TOTM for me so a clear patter forming for me xxxxxx

Clare here's to our patience lasting till the we reach our goals and having mega losses at next week's weigh in :D :D :party0036:

Just got back from Pam's with my packs ready for my restart!
Not had anything at all yet today so I'd best get glugging! :D

So many lazy sundays going on here today!! i was at training for two hours today, running up and down hills and doing press ups facing down into sheep sh*t and bones!! proper irish field! then come home to no hot water so spending some time on here til it warms up. havent a clue what im doing for the rest of today, should really be doing some uni work but cant see it happening!

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Sending loads of moving scales vibes to Becky and Clare!

Delli-Far too energtic!
Still in front of TV!although I am going to the pub for a couple of hours later.

Hope you are all having a great day

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Sending loads of moving scales vibes to Becky and Clare!

I bloody knew it.... I was expecting it though so I dont mind, well I dont mean I dont mind, I dont care, I'm sticking to plan 100% so just need to have patience again... I'm getting used to it and its nice not learting your heart rule your head, previously for me if the scales stuck once that was my excuse to start stuffing again and I just dont feel like that anymore.

Right - I've made the white choc, cherry and rice crispy bases and the milk choc, cherry and cornflake bases we are chilling them ready to fill them with buttercream just a smidge and a couple of mini-eggs.....

I'm def def def going to do the ironing and I cant tell any of you what Stardust was like cause we never watched it, decided to save it for tonight, we watched Lethal Weapon 3 instead then Casualty!

I always make crispie cakes with minieggs at easter with the kids.I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do it this year

I always make crispie cakes with minieggs at easter with the kids.I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do it this year

I've got to do more next week as my 4 yr old nephew is staying with me Friday :mad::mad::mad::mad:....

I quite enjoy the making of them as it doesnt bother me not eating them, told the kids I'm going to re-train as a baker :D:D:D... I couldnt work in Greggs I'd be stealing all the pizza slices, sausage and bean bakes and the red leicester and onion sandwiches :p:p:p.... Yum :eek:

Its Kai's birthday Thu and due to him having a gluten allergy I have to make him a cake and it has to be chocolate, with all sorts of choc decorations like rolo's buttons etc so it doesnt look toooooooo home made!

Its just so difficuly not licking spoons or fingers and things - you totally take those times for granted xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh have lovely time at the pub this afternoon xxxxxxxx

just 3/4 of an hour then can get in bath and put my pjs on .yipeeee cant wait to get slobbed out .Been good today only had 1 pack so far and still feel stuffed.Hows everyones day going hope we are all relaxing now with feet up and a chilled bottle of water

So many lazy sundays going on here today!! i was at training for two hours today, running up and down hills and doing press ups facing down into sheep sh*t and bones!! proper irish field! then come home to no hot water so spending some time on here til it warms up. havent a clue what im doing for the rest of today, should really be doing some uni work but cant see it happening!

My Hero!!

Yep! Just deciding which pack to have first!
Do you have packs to restart now or have you got to wait?

xxx

Yeah I have packs to restart hun- 3 days worth and am seeing my CDC wednesday morning so thats plenty! I am really excited. A bit gutted that I had scrambled eggs on toast this morning BEFORE i decided I was going to go back to SS! Oh well, havent had anything else since, and tbh its probably no bad thing going in gently.... I am gonna have a hot choc tonight or mousse (not sure which i fancy yet) before bed and then start properly with no food tomorrow. Hoping that cos I am feeling generally pants (as tis TOTM and i also have a stinking cold) that the rubbishy pre-ketosis feeling will get lost amongst everything else and it will feel much easier than it could do!

We can do this together! Think Minime is going to be restarting either today or tomorrow too :) xxx

Hi everyone having an ok day, had my grandaughter today so had a very busy day she's only 15 weeks old. But I love her so much. |have a great day all x

Back