Easter Treats

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if there is already posts on this... what is everyone having this Easter?

I was wondering what the lowest syn easter egg is? Is everyone having a traditional east roast? Easter egg cupcakes?

Thanks in advance :D

what a little creme egg is 9 syns?? are you not only allowed 15 max??

Treat wise I shall be having an Easter roast with the family. Going to see if my mum can make some roast potatoes for me using frylight as they're the only type of potatoes I'll eat...I just don't get the fuss over mash!

Veg will probably consist of cauliflower, carrots, peas, brussel sprouts and parsnip. Meat-Turkey,ham and a bacon roll. Tbh I imagine my main problem is going to come from the stuffing...I'm sure there are probably too many syns to count...all that white bread!

Easter egg wise I don't think I shall be indulging, the last time I ate one was when I was 16 and I vomited afterwards (I actually had a very bad case of gallstones but didn't know at that time). Since then, I completely associate them with being sick...which is probably a good thing!

This is the first Easter that I've actually looked at the calories in an easter egg, so I've looked around to make my best choice!

I've got a smallish cadburys egg, you know those £1 ones that come with either flake, mini eggs or creme eggs. (i chose flake as less syns compared to creme egg) The egg itself is 26.5 syns, which compared to the other ones I've looked at isn't that bad! Someone brought their egg into class, for the medium egg and 3 bars that were in it, it worked out at 91 syns!! So I won't be feeling to bad this Easter after my eggs gone!

Don't think I will have any 2 little mini eggs count as 1.5 syns...... Bit too dangerous for me lol

Happy Holidays said:
I've got a Thornton's with fudge & Green & Black Easter egg. I'll do the same as I have the past few years & that's break the eggs & put into 5 syn bags, that way I know exactly how many syns are in what I'm eating & the eggs last soooooooooooo long:D

That's a really good idea actually.

The mini malteaser bunnies are only 3.5 syns each. There is about 5/6 per pk and tehy are indiviualy wrapped. They only placed i've found them in b and m x

Candy-cat said:
The mini malteaser bunnies are only 3.5 syns each. There is about 5/6 per pk and tehy are indiviualy wrapped. They only placed i've found them in b and m x

Coop, asda and tesco sell them too :) they're too more ish to just have one tho lol

I'm just having an aero biscuit bar, small but only 5 syns and has a good strong flavour

I was not going to have any easter eggs, then I won a great big belgian chocolate easter egg, thought I would have a little bit and give the rest to my hubby. I ate way too much yesterday and woke up today feeling dizzy, serves me right for pigging. The whole egg is a whopping 272.5 syns (or was it 242.5) whatever a massive amount.:eek::eek::eek: Thankfully I cannot eat all that, still haven't recovered yet. Think I will stick to a malteser bunny next year.

I have a glaxay egg with the different bars bought by the hubby! I two will separate the egg and have a bar now and again within my syns ! Don't bother with chocolate but quite craving it now OT there.... Looking at me! Lol

I had 2 peanut m&m's (1.5 syn) and a pack of velvet crunch (4 syns)

Yes clarabel, it was, tut, tut was such a pig, took the rest up the garden for the rat traps, out of my way, hubby will have to do without anymore.

Can't even bring myself to admit the amount of chocolate I ate yesterday but Easter is well and truly over in my house so back on the wagon today. First hiccup since January so it's onwards and upwards. Will try extra hard this week to counteract any damage I may have done :)

Birdmummy said:
Can't even bring myself to admit the amount of chocolate I ate yesterday but Easter is well and truly over in my house so back on the wagon today. First hiccup since January so it's onwards and upwards. Will try extra hard this week to counteract any damage I may have done :)

I'm so glad you have wrote this as this was also me at the weekend!!!
Like you this is also my first hiccup so I don't feel too bad , but I know when I weigh in on Thursday I will be disappointed! :(

xx kirsti xx said:
I'm so glad you have wrote this as this was also me at the weekend!!!
Like you this is also my first hiccup so I don't feel too bad , but I know when I weigh in on Thursday I will be disappointed! :(

Its so good to know that I am not on my own. Good luck for Thursday.

Back