Easy Chef Chicken Kebabs.....

orchid74

Hi there

Wonder if anyone could cast a light on this for me?? Easy Chef Chicken Kebabs which you can find in most supermarkets in the halal meat section......the nutrition guide on the box states only 1.5g per 100g in the product.....now this seems way too good to be true! But i've checked everywhere online and it all says the same! Surely it is against the law to state the nutrition for just the filling....they arent allowed to do that.....so is this really for the whole thing including pitta?? Obviously pitta is full of carbs, but is this made in a different way?? Confusion!!!....i toyed with the idea of eating one for ages yesterday but in the end i did, now im so so hoping iv not blown the beginning of my 2nd week.....

heres the link to some....
Easy Chef Doner Kebabs (2 per pack - 340g) in Tesco | mySupermarket

yes wierd? im not sure i would agree with the pitta?

Lies surely, its about 30g in a pitta I think. I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it (that's if i hadn't eaten it first, lol)

Thanks for the replies. Safe to say i have stayed well clear since. I have managed to keep going besides feeling guilty for eating the one lol. 10lbs lighter now so it didnt do too much damage lol

Back