Easy Exercises?

Indi

Hey!

Well my mum wants to start exericising again, the problem is she has a VERY bad knee, back and shoulder. So she needs something easy and gentle to start off with and as she looses the weigh she can do more.

She can't do the 30 day shred with me because she can't do jumping jack, push ups etc.

She also refuses to go to the local swimming pool with me haha.

Any ideas are really welcome!

Thankyou in advance!

maybe start of with something simple, like pilates or yoga :)
they may help her with her pains too.
regular aerobics is good, the instructor should show some alternative low impact options. i.e instead of jogging on the spot, small light steps

:)

normally id sat attack or combat but its not low impact, nor it is good when you have pains....

if she dosent want to go to gym to do excerise just yet, maybe try out a dvd at home and build it up to being able to workout in a gym :)

with the huge variety of dvd's out now, there wont be much problem finding one suitable

I suppose walking is the obvious one, cheap too!
This page might be useful

Amazon.co.uk: gentle exercise dvd - DVD & Blu-ray

I am trying to convince her to go for a walk with me and my dog after she gets back from work hehe ^^

if she dosent want to go to gym to do excerise just yet, maybe try out a dvd at home and build it up to being able to workout in a gym :)

with the huge variety of dvd's out now, there wont be much problem finding one suitable

I bought a couple of DVDs the other day for us to try, though I did purchase the 30 day shred which I know she won't be able to handle =/

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Back