Easy Low Pro Points Quiche

Community Recipe Swap
Review Your Recipe
Please take a minute to look over your recipe. If you'd like to make changes, click "Edit." To post your entry to the Community Recipe Swap, click "Save."

Quiche
Serves 4

5pro points per serve ( total points per quiche 20 points )

Ingredients 1 ½ Cup Skim Milk - 3 ppts
3 Eggs - 5 ppts
½C Plain Flour- 7ppts
3 Rashers WW Bacon- 1 ppt
50gms Light & Tasty Cheese - 4 ppts
Vegies: All 0 ppts
Mushrooms
Grated Zucchini
Grated Carrot
Diced Onion

Instructions
Preheat oven to 180 C.
Combine altogether in a bowl and place in greased quiche dish.
Cook for 40-45 minutes
Cut into 4 pieces and Serve

Notes
Serve with Wedges made from 185 grams of potato per person- Add 3 pro points per serve :)

Last edited:
Hey hon, I think 3 eggs are 5pp! Well one of the girls on here told me that anyways. sounds yummy :D I LOVE quiche.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh I had no idea that 3 eggs were only 5 points. I just had a play on the WW website and thats right. Thank you so much for letting me know. I'll update the recipe straight away. Thanks again for you help.

Last edited:
I have adjusted this recipe and Lowered the pro points even more by using skim milk. I tested this last night and it was a BIG hit at my house .

So this is a quiche without the pastry base is it yeah? Sounds nice, love that you managed to lower pp again :) half a tesco crustless quiche is 9pp... I had some for my dinner. Nom nom :D

Hmm very nice. I might try that sometime then :D x

Last edited:
There is a similar one that a lady at work makes.

she uses 3 eggs, tub of low fat cottage cheese and any ingredients fancy she normally has chicken and bacon

Back