Eat Eat - DO NOT Repeat

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Enjoy your day and your lunch out. I love Gin and diet lemonade and it is so low calorie that you can have a few without using too many calories :)

I love veggi toad in the hole and like you I do tend to make them myself, they're not hard to make really are they.

I'm off shopping today, so I might start looking for a few christmas bits. I can't believe you've finished and I've not even started mine.....time to get a wriggle on I think!

Have a great day!

Thank you so much @mistyangel your words really mean a lot. I hadn't thought about my first post for a while so I checked back and I feel like another person already from the person that wrote that post. I'm still obese right now but when I look in the mirror I am no longer repulsed by what I see as I can see how my body has changed. I'm looking forward to watching it change more.
Thanks again - I'll catch up with ur diary when I have a min x
Morning all.

Had another good day yesterday
Went to the gym in the morning but sadly I struggled. Managed only 22 lengths but well I guess it's better than nothing. Met a friend for lunch but we settled on subway just so I had a tuna salad and a packet of grain waves and then just my dinner which was smoked cod stew and three oatie biscuits. I also picked on a few crackers but I'm not too concerned. I still done 10k steps over and above the swim and I would be well within my calorie allowance and I've already clawed back my wobble on Wednesday which is good.
Now today is my birthday and we're having lunch out today in a nice restaurant. As far as I know my OH hasn't bought me a cake or anything so that's good. So it will just be the few gins I'll have later but it will be mixed with diet lemonade so even though it is my birthday I don't think I'll be going too wild. I have no babysitter which is why really - a blessing perhaps lol!
Shame about the weather though as it is utterly miserable here so after lunch it will be straight home with jammies and gin and probably made to watch the 5pm game on BT Sport lol!

Have a good day everyone x
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear @tangerine12 and remember you are doing so good ;);););)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Enjoy your day and your lunch out. I love Gin and diet lemonade and it is so low calorie that you can have a few without using too many calories :)

I love veggi toad in the hole and like you I do tend to make them myself, they're not hard to make really are they.

I'm off shopping today, so I might start looking for a few christmas bits. I can't believe you've finished and I've not even started mine.....time to get a wriggle on I think!

Have a great day!

Thank you @littlemissnaughty I had quite q nice day. It was all about my 3 year old though but when she's happy I'm happy. We went swimming in the morning then for lunch I ordered pasta with vegetables and when it came the sauce was tomato and cheese and I hate hate hate cheese. My OH ordered a root burger so we swapped lol. But there were 2 burgers in a bun but the top one had cheese on it so I ate one burger and the bottom half of the bun and some chips and a square of fudge and a slice of bday cake and only one gin with diet lemonade. So all things considered It went ok and I never went off the rails so fingers crossed all ok tomorrow for weigh in.

Thanks for the bday wishes. Did u get much of ur Xmas shopping done?

Thank you @littlemissnaughty I had quite q nice day. It was all about my 3 year old though but when she's happy I'm happy. We went swimming in the morning then for lunch I ordered pasta with vegetables and when it came the sauce was tomato and cheese and I hate hate hate cheese. My OH ordered a root burger so we swapped lol. But there were 2 burgers in a bun but the top one had cheese on it so I ate one burger and the bottom half of the bun and some chips and a square of fudge and a slice of bday cake and only one gin with diet lemonade. So all things considered It went ok and I never went off the rails so fingers crossed all ok tomorrow for weigh in.

Thanks for the bday wishes. Did u get much of ur Xmas shopping done?

Pleased to hear that you had a nice day. It's always about kids isn't it, lol. I guess it's just part of growing up, you're days not your own.

Good luck with your weigh in today :)

I went Xmas shopping, it wasn't a great success. I managed to get 3 hamper baskets. I always make hampers for my relations, I make 6 but could only get 3 baskets....it's a start lol!

Good Morning Fellow Mini's

**HAPPY DANCE***:wee::wee::wee:
And totally jumping for Joy.
Big whoosh and I lost 4.7lbs this week taking my total lost to 27.7lbs. Those little 0.3lbs means I'm not quite a two stone but who counts 0.3lbs????

So the wobble I had on Wednesday was countered the rest of the week. Even though it was my birthday on Saturday I kept myself in check.
So Saturday we took out 3 year old swimming and then went for late lunch. My OH and I shared a veggie pakora to start I had one with my OH eating the rest. I ordered pasta with loads of veggies but the tomato sauce had cheese through it so I swapped dishes with my OH he had ordered a root burger. This thing was massive as it had two burgers in a bun but the top burger had cheese on so my OH ate the pasta and the top burger and the top burger bun meaning I had one root burger and half the bun and some chips. Then had a square of homemade fudge and later in the evening had a slice of birthday cake and one pink gin and diet lemonade.
On Sunday so basically done the same and had a late lunch which I just made a massive portion which was quinoa jambalaya salad couscous and chips with a pitta bread followed by one square of fudge and later in the evening I had a slice of bday cake. All accounted for in mfp and I never went over my calories at all.

Started the week with my 45mins treadmill workout at the gym.

Lunch will be a tuna salad and dinner is salmon with rice and veg. No bday cake left so won't be tempted with anymore cake

But I am super happy.

On my way to update the Xmas challenge thread **whoop** think I may now be on target WOOHOO

Attachments

• 20181105_084205.jpg
    20181105_084205.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Afternoon all,

Started the morning with 42lengths. My foot is really quite sore today I thought going swimming wouldn't aggravate it anymore but it still seems a bit sore tbh today.

Today's eats

B: none
L: crayfish salad + 2 snak a jack rice cakes
D: is pasta n sauce and I've got some prawns to add in

We decided to defrost the freezer so I haven't actually done a shopping this week. Its amazing what you can live off of from he stuff that's in your freezer and cupboard and just buying one or two things just yo make something into a meal.

I haven't got much else to report as not very exciting times just now

Good Morning All,

I hope everyone is well.

I feel fine this morning tho I do feel a little bloated. I had a dinner last night that was totally fill of carbs. As we were defrosting our freezer we've just been eating a mash up of what we can from the small freezer and the cupboard. So last night I had a spicy arribiata pasta n sauce and added prawns to it. Had a few roast potatoes green beans and a few slices of garlic bread. Carbs carbs carbs. Can totally feel it as well. I don't feel uncomfortable or anything but I just know I'm slightly bloated. I'm a daily weigher as well which I know I shouldn't but I am and for the first time in 2 months the scale has went up. It is only Wednesday though so I have plenty of time to reign it back in.

I've just had a look at my original post and this is what I wanted to achieve in 3 months and it's only been 2

drop 2 stone - DONE
* see a reduction on my double chin, which there is just no hiding AT ALL any more - Definately a reduction to be seen
* spend some quality time with my daughter - DONE
* get up off my far a**e and actually do something - DONE at gym 4 times a week
* finally be proud of myself for achieving something for me and my daughter - I am proud of myself
* gain the support of my other half and finally be able to say IN YOUR FACE!!!! - he is now very supportive and is impressed with my dedication to my new health regime.

I don't like to add pics of myself online but well her is one of my face which I think is a massive difference the first picture the one on the right was taken in May this year and the picture on the left was taken on 18th October so about 6weeks into my new regime. The 2nd pic is the one taken on he 18th of October and one just taken this morning. Not much of a difference there right enough but what is clear is I am wearing no make up today apart from some mascara and I think my skin looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

Attachments

• inCollage_20181018_121451974.jpg
    inCollage_20181018_121451974.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • inCollage_20181107_090450559.jpg
    inCollage_20181107_090450559.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
Good Morning All,

I hope everyone is well.

I feel fine this morning tho I do feel a little bloated. I had a dinner last night that was totally fill of carbs. As we were defrosting our freezer we've just been eating a mash up of what we can from the small freezer and the cupboard. So last night I had a spicy arribiata pasta n sauce and added prawns to it. Had a few roast potatoes green beans and a few slices of garlic bread. Carbs carbs carbs. Can totally feel it as well. I don't feel uncomfortable or anything but I just know I'm slightly bloated. I'm a daily weigher as well which I know I shouldn't but I am and for the first time in 2 months the scale has went up. It is only Wednesday though so I have plenty of time to reign it back in.

I've just had a look at my original post and this is what I wanted to achieve in 3 months and it's only been 2

drop 2 stone - DONE
* see a reduction on my double chin, which there is just no hiding AT ALL any more - Definately a reduction to be seen
* spend some quality time with my daughter - DONE
* get up off my far a**e and actually do something - DONE at gym 4 times a week
* finally be proud of myself for achieving something for me and my daughter - I am proud of myself
* gain the support of my other half and finally be able to say IN YOUR FACE!!!! - he is now very supportive and is impressed with my dedication to my new health regime.

I don't like to add pics of myself online but well her is one of my face which I think is a massive difference the first picture the one on the right was taken in May this year and the picture on the left was taken on 18th October so about 6weeks into my new regime. The 2nd pic is the one taken on he 18th of October and one just taken this morning. Not much of a difference there right enough but what is clear is I am wearing no make up today apart from some mascara and I think my skin looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

Omg there is a complete difference in the photos you look really well, and what you have achieved in the last few months has been inspiring!! So pleased your O/H is supportive and he should be proud of you and YOU should be proud of YOU!!! I think I get the most joy on here when I see others achievements, it is so empowering and motivates and aids me too! Keep going and the power and freedom you will feel in another few months time will be overwhelming :):):) Well done @tangerine12

+5lbs this week.

I can't believe it. I had an inkling that it would be 2lbs or so with my bday weekend catching up with me but 5lbs is mega. Gutted is an understatement!
To top it all I think I have Achilles tendonitis rested it all weekend and it felt fine and then after gym this morning it's a little sore. On a scale of 1-10 I would say it's about a 2. It hasn't been the gym that's caused it as I've had it for nearly a year it's just that now I know what it is. To be honest it feels a lot better for the exercise as there had been times in the past where I would hobble and could barely walk so I do believe that exercise has made it better. I've done a lot of research and some say rest until it heals but that could be 2wks 3wks 4wks and I need to walk so I don't know how I would do that. Others say change the exercise and stop using the tendon/muscles in the same way. So rather than running I used cross trainer for 30mins and then walked on treadmill for 15mins with steady increase on incline and then steady decrease on incline. Tomorrow I have booked onto a 30min HIIT class and am absolutely terrified! I've never done anything like that before and it's circuit HIIT I think I'll chicken out of it and won't go but I feel am at the point now where I want to try new things but at nearly 17stone I feel I'll be the fattest and the most unfit there. Maybe I should cancel. I shouldn't feel like this for a gym class so I shouldn't.

Anyway this 5lbs will be off in no time. Means I'm 7lbs behind target where as last week I was bang on target. Arggghhhhhh!!!!!!

You look fab. You can definitely tell on the first photo, there's a real big difference but I think you can also tell on the 2nd photo, your face definitely looks thinner :)

Well done on achieving your 3 month target in 2 months, that's fab.

Thanks @littlemissnaughty it took a lot to put those pictures up so thanks for the kind words.

Omg there is a complete difference in the photos you look really well, and what you have achieved in the last few months has been inspiring!! So pleased your O/H is supportive and he should be proud of you and YOU should be proud of YOU!!! I think I get the most joy on here when I see others achievements, it is so empowering and motivates and aids me too! Keep going and the power and freedom you will feel in another few months time will be overwhelming :):):) Well done @tangerine12

Thank you @mistyangel - it really means a lot especially due to my horrific gain this week. I won't let it get me down tho. Already trying to get those 5lbs off

So yes I have chickened out of the HIIT class this lunchtime. I did go to the gym this morning all the same but I just felt I wasnt fit enough and I've swapped HIIT to a synergy wellness class which is moderate exercise so should be a lot more manageable.

Yesterday's eats were really good.
I had a banana
Prawn salad
Seabass with spinach pepper green beans and brocolli and potatoes followed by strawberries and a satsuma and a KitKatI never felt hungry but according to mfp I never even had 1000 calories.
Even tho I calorie count I still don't really want to eat all the wrong things.
I watched a documentary once about a guy who was a paleo eater and he decided to eat his normal calories every day and eat his RDA of sugar but just through products that are aimed at the diet industry. So for instance he used to have scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast. He replaces this with special k and a ski yogurt and a glass of apple juice and just that supposedly healthy breakfast had 28g of sugar which is ok for a man but if you are a woman that breakfast is more than your RDA of sugar which is eye opening really. Anyway at the end of the documentary he was still consuming 2200 calories per day no more/no less and had his 35g of sugar a day and his waist increased by 2.inches or something like that. Which just shows exactly what sugar does to your body. Anyway I was having rice cakes etc for a snack at lunch as wellness biscuits flavoured skyr and nuts after dinner and I'm aware that I'm not eating enough fruit and veg so I'm gonna try and reduce snack to one KitKat a day after dinner. And see how that goes.

Planned eats today
Lunch: prawn salad
D: baked potato with tuna and salad
S: fruit and KitKat

Have a great day everyone

So yes I have chickened out of the HIIT class this lunchtime. I did go to the gym this morning all the same but I just felt I wasnt fit enough and I've swapped HIIT to a synergy wellness class which is moderate exercise so should be a lot more manageable.

Yesterday's eats were really good.
I had a banana
Prawn salad
Seabass with spinach pepper green beans and brocolli and potatoes followed by strawberries and a satsuma and a KitKatI never felt hungry but according to mfp I never even had 1000 calories.
Even tho I calorie count I still don't really want to eat all the wrong things.
I watched a documentary once about a guy who was a paleo eater and he decided to eat his normal calories every day and eat his RDA of sugar but just through products that are aimed at the diet industry. So for instance he used to have scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast. He replaces this with special k and a ski yogurt and a glass of apple juice and just that supposedly healthy breakfast had 28g of sugar which is ok for a man but if you are a woman that breakfast is more than your RDA of sugar which is eye opening really. Anyway at the end of the documentary he was still consuming 2200 calories per day no more/no less and had his 35g of sugar a day and his waist increased by 2.inches or something like that. Which just shows exactly what sugar does to your body. Anyway I was having rice cakes etc for a snack at lunch as wellness biscuits flavoured skyr and nuts after dinner and I'm aware that I'm not eating enough fruit and veg so I'm gonna try and reduce snack to one KitKat a day after dinner. And see how that goes.

Planned eats today
Lunch: prawn salad
D: baked potato with tuna and salad
S: fruit and KitKat

Have a great day everyone
Hi, good luck this week, I have my last WI today before my event Friday, all this time and effort and still short of my stone, I would really love to lose 1lb today to get my stone off, have had a bit on and off week so who knows, all those weeks I was losing just a pound and moaning about it now I would love to lose just a 1lb lol.

Back