Extra Easy eat more lose more

I thought I was the only person who's done that? Eaten healthy food in public then sneaked chocolate and/or wine while other half isn't in? Making me feel a lot more normal now :)

I thought I was the only person who's done that? Eaten healthy food in public then sneaked chocolate and/or wine while other half isn't in? Making me feel a lot more normal now :)

You are not alone! I find i snack a lot when my OH isn't in - not good :( Mind you the family are enjoying the new cooking as i have been making everything from scratch. My teenage daughter even said tonight that she is really enjoying the new menu lol

Well, I think the eat more lose more rule is working for me - I went to Manchester at the w/e and had full English two days in a row, scone with butter & jam, cheese panini, deep fried Brie, creamy fettucine, two smoothies, battered fish and a LOT of wine. (not all at once :rolleyes: )

Came home to find Id put 6lb on. That was Saturday. Its now Weds, Ive just WI and lost all 6lb PLUS another 4lb on top! And got my 7 1/2 stone award and am wavering *below* the big 2 - 0.

I think I good stuffing has given my body the boot up the ass to think actually its not starving itself and yes it is allowed to use up some of that nice fat reserve Ive personally saved for it under my tum... :rolleyes:

(Either that or my scales are fecked... :confused: )

There's got to be something in the little and often rule....Sumo wrestlers only eat two meals a day!
I know when I skip meals I have a gain!
I try to eat as early as I can now,

mmmm think i will give this a try though as i said before i feel like am losing out as i tend to have breakfast snack lunch snack then dinner but somedays i do feel mroe hungry so least now i will know its ok to keep eating. WELL DONE ermintrude not only is that a great loss but also sounds like a great weekend

ermitrude well done you have done so fantastically well. Yes I agree sometimes our bodies need a boost up. It gets used to what we eat and we do not lose as quickly. From time to time we need to change our eating habit to give our body a shock and getting it working harder to burn the buld up of calories.

I may well find I pay for it next week instead... :whistle: :D

I don't personally lose more weight if I eat more. If I do a EE day I tend to eat much more but have poor losses.

My best losses are on red, I do eat throughout the day but my calorie intake is definitely lower when I look through my food diary.

One thing I swear by for aiding weight loss is drinking a slice of lemon in hot water. Try and have 2 or 3 of these a day, I think it really boosts losses, perhaps a lot is to do with it easing water retention but it is still nice to see on the scales and I find it also helps control cravings.

I'm with you ermintrude. I totally had a blow out at the weekend and paid for it but it seems to have done the trick! so looking for a loss this week :)

ive sometimes eaten naughty food in hiding then got all upset after ive done it:cry: glad im not only one

Back