Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Yay! 3 iPhone girls on a mission! And we all have kids. This will be fun! I am over excited. Clearly too much sugar on my non fast day ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh ok i'l check that app out now- shame the other lady pinkpuffin I think it was hasn't come back yet! Good to see Naz tho I can't wait to hear how she got on with this! So iv done my 2 fasts now just got to be sensible and then weigh in on mon morning- hope it's good news or i'l cry!
Emma x

Yes I know! It has been very quiet around here. Hopefully things will pick up again!

Well, it really depends whether you're gonna weigh yourself after the fast day or eating day!

I am sure you will have lost plenty! Excited to hear about it!

Aww, lovely age! They are properly starting to grow up. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old :) wild indeed! :D

On a diet in general? For about 3 years now, on and off, ever since I fell pregnant with my first one. I did calorie counting then and then fruit fasts for like 3 weeks and back to calorie counting, then WW, then Slimming World and now here I am :)

What about yourself?

You just reminded me, I have done Atkins and SlimFast too. Plus probably some diet pills somewhere. Even more embarrassing. I always think if even at least one of the times I had stuck to the diet I would be skinny by now! So hopefully this is the last time we're doing it so by the time you turn 29 we will be looking back and laughing!

You've only failed when you've given up trying!! X

That's what we are here for! If we can rant and put our negative feelings down here then hopefully we won't be as likely to comfort eat! We can do it, we just need encouragement and motivation.

I am REALLY excited! Can't wait to look in the mirror an smile! x

Brilliant news! It will be really good! Will be interesting to see what the scales show on Wednesday. I have eaten plenty today (around 1900 cals) and I actually feel super hungry :D but in a good way if that makes sense?! I like the feeling of hunger because it makes me feel slimmer. Maybe I'm crazy!

Exactly. Food is never too far off so that should make things easier. And like we were saying earlier, even of you do crave something, most times after being on a fast you won't even want it anymore.

Good idea, my boys normally wake up around 7.30 so best to get some sleep (and burn calories, haha).

Have a good day tomorrow and speak soon!

Night x

Hi all

Interesting reading your posts....am I right in thinking that you can do his diet anytime during the 24 hrs. Say like start it at 6pm til the following 6pm??

Also what can you drink in the fasting days??

Hello all-
So iv done my 2 fasts this wk and it feels a bit weird that that's it!!
Of course I'm watching what I eat but not calorie counting or depriving myself- but it all seems way too easy! I'm really nervous about Monday - if my weights not gone down i'l be so upset! I'm also wondering if I should do 3 fasts a wk as I have so much to lose! I guess i'l have my answer Monday!
Come talk Naz- we're all new we need someone who's been there and done it lol
Emma x

Well I am doing it every other day. Been drinking water and other sugar free drinks to keep the day a bit more exciting.

I'm on my 2nd fast of 24 hours today, 4th day altogether an have lost 4 pounds.

Loving it :) I ate everything I wanted all day yesterday and nothing has come on

X

Emma, do you feel like you've lost much?

I'm doing WW but I've got 2 small children and all the counting/weighing can be time
Consuming...thinking of trying this instead??

Look at us bumping the thread, we are getting more girls interested, we might have a proper size group soon! :)

stacey1985 said:
Emma, do you feel like you've lost much?

I'm doing WW but I've got 2 small children and all the counting/weighing can be time
Consuming...thinking of trying this instead??

That is the main reason I can't be bothered to calorie count. With 2 kids to look after I just wanna be able to eat what I like or not eat anything at all :) I feel so much emptier already. As I said yesterday after a day of fasting when I ate... I had to go to the toilet a few times! Tmi!

I think it would be quite easy to go from say 5pm til 5 the next day. And you say you've only fasted twice? Wander what the long term weight loss is like?

Back