1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Eaten far too much :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by strugglingwrighty, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi All, hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was fab, had my 30th birthday party saturday night (Mods & Modettes) was brilliant, had such a great time and so did everyone else. Ate far to much, drank far to much, and carried on yesterday eating too much. No I know weigh is going to be tough tomorrow, with all I ate and drank and it being * week, so im vowing to not get too upset tomorrow, put it behind me and start a fresh! Fingers crossed lol. But I had a fab weekend so im a happy bunny today! :D xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    How did you get on at WI.

Glad you had such a great time, makes it worth it ..............
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

happy belated birthday!!! sounds like a blast!!! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.