Eaten so much i feel sick....

mollydog

Silver Member
Yet again I'm telling you all i'm struggling, for the last two weeks i have stayed the same as i have cheated so much. I've had bread, pasta, scampi, chips, chocolate, umpteen packets of crisps and biscuits, spag bol and on and on. Well, i've really overdone it today. I have just munched and munched for days now and its caught up on me as i feel really sick. My tummy is bloated, i've let my button and zip out (something i havent had to do since starting CD) and i feel all the food i have eaten is just sitting at the top of my throat. I feel so rubbish i think i could induce being sick.
My CDC is on hol and not back for another two weeks and i've not got enough packs to see me through but perhaps this is just the wake up call i need.
For any of you struggling and feeling the need to nibble, dont do it, you'll feel awful. Remember your targets and keep going. I dont recommend going down the greedy trail again.

awww hun look you know how bad you feel. start a fresh tomorrow try and get some water into you now. Its 2weeks until you see yur cdc so you will lose a good bit by then :)

becky x x x

Just put a line under it and move on.

Work out when you could start so that you run out a day or after your CDC gets back, and cut out carbs until then.

Less than 2 stone to go!
Why give up now when you're more than halfway there, just think you could be at goal in the summer! :)

All the best,
Jenni x

I agree with Becky hun. Don't beat yourself up as it becomes part of the vicious circle and you'll never get out of it.

Hope you feel better soon

Kj xxx

Please don't make yourself sick!!! Draw a line under it, glug a load of water, sometimes we eat too much because we are dehydrated and this can be confused with hunger. Whatever you do food wise tomorrow just promise yourself that you will drink 4lts of water. This will make a huge difference and even if you can't get back on plan, it will reduce your food take considerably.

Good luck xx

Hey guys, i came on here for support and once again you all deliver it by the lorry load! I dont think we'd get through this without minimins. You are quite right of course, move on and drink loads of water. My goal is my birthday in a few weeks and i know i will be really disappointed if i don't get to target.
I haven't had any products for a few days but i think best plan is to get right into tomorrow. I have stayed same weight but it can only be a matter of time til my excesses show on the scales.
Thank you everyone, i'm off for an early night and hopefully wake up with new vigour tomorrow.

You WILL wake up with renewed vigour tomorrow. Please let us know how you get on. xx

Good luck hun,
I fell off the wagon today, But tomorrow is a new day and we can do it!!
xx

Good luck, tomorrow is a new day, I did the same today and I am get up tomorrow morning as if nothing happened. No point beating ourselves up!
xx

Well, today is another day and done ok so far. Had lovely ham, cherry toms and beetroot for lunch but spoilt it with a bar of tablet! (what is this invisible force that draws the food to the mouth). I've had a coffee with a couple of biscuits but i'm going to the supermarket for some fresh salad and i'll have that for tea later on. Still feeling quite full but its a lovely night so i will walk the dog and spend a bit of time outdoors to distract myself.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

Back