Eaten some chocolate :-(

Lindsay988

Please help!

I'm at an all time low, relationship problems, husband just crashed my car, period due etc

I've been on LL for a week and managing fine, today I've been feeling awful, so low.

I gave in and ate some chocolate and a biscuit.....what happens now? I feel awful for doing it.

Obviously I've come straight out of ketosis, is that correct? Also, will I put weight straight on? Will it take me 3 days to get back into ketosis?

Any advice would be gratefully received xx

The best thing u can do is put it behind you keep drinking your water and continue having your packs don't beat yourself up for it or worry about ketosis just keep on going

What happens now is that you carry on with the packs. At your next meeting discuss with your LLC and take it as an opportunity to learn. If you get straight bavk on then ketosis comes back much more quickly that it did the first time. Hope everything is better for you soon.

Hi jessica rabbit, good day thanks, I now realise why I just HAD to have chocolate yesterday........ My period started today! Feeling so much better now. Funny thing is, I don't think I knocked myself out of ketosis, could that be possible? I've still got the coating on my tongue, not really hungry and still got the yucky death breath?!!
How's your day going? X

Back