Eaten too much?

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hey,

Im feeling slightly stuffed today! Do you think ive eaten too much. Bare in mind its WI day tomorrow...!

Breakfast) Very Large piece of SW quiche and a pear
Lunch) Banana and a packet of low fat supernoodles with sliced of chicken mixed in.
Snack) 2ltrs of water and a whole scan bran cake (teehee!)

Tonight i have shepards pie and probably a kitkat.

Feel like ive eaten too much, what do u think? x Ta x

Last edited:
How mny syns for the scan bran cake? Don't think you have eaten to much at all but i know what you mean. Iv'e just had chicken fried rice ( homemade) its all completly free on ee but i feel greedy coz i'm so full

oooo, how do make the cake at 2syns, I usually make the one thats 10 syns?

Wow, if you think that's a lot then I'm eating for about 5 people!

My menu today (so far):

Breakfast: 3 Scan Bran with Laughing Cow light triangles (3 Syns and HEA), grapes (superfree)

Morning snack: Alpen Light bar (HEB), grapes and 2 x tangerine (all superfree)

Lunch: left over pork stir fry (pork, egg noodles, stir fry veg, soy sauce and lemon juice) (free and superfree), Mandarin Mullerlight (free), pineapple (superfree)

Afternoon snack: 2 x Laughing Cow light triangles (rest of HEA), Alpen Light bar (rest of HEB), pineapple (superfree)

Plus 2 Syns for milk in tea!

I just soak the scan bran in water for a few minutes, drain the water and then mash it up. Break in three eggs, lots of granulated sweetner and one sachet of 11g Chocolate Orange Options Sachet and mix it all in. Whack it in the microwave for 8 minutes, sorted :D

Alwyn, thats all light(ish) food though. Ive eaten lots of heavy foods. Oh yeah, had 4 cups of tea today too. I feel so bloated!

Yh, the one I make is dry, but lovely with a vanilla Muller Light, slightly heated on top. Yum.....must try that one for 2 syns though!

I always think this is the beauty of SW that you don't ever have to feel deprived of food to lose weight. Unlike alot of other plans.

Love it :D

The cake is a heb + 2 syns isn't it?
I eat scan bran cake all the time, I love it.

I've had 2 lots of egg and bacon (1 lot with mushrooms), 2 small jacket potatoes, chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, melon, strawberries, grapes, apple, pineapple, ww yoghurt, 2 x Alpen Light. Plus 13.5 syns from spread, ketchup and small bag Minstrels.

Fingers crossed for unlimited food!

Drink plenty of water, eat cucumber and celery (high in water) and perhaps have an activia tomorrow and that will completely get rid of the bloated feeling...promise!!!

Hey,

Im feeling slightly stuffed today! Do you think ive eaten too much. Bare in mind its WI day tomorrow...!

Breakfast) Very Large piece of SW quiche and a pear
Lunch) Banana and a packet of low fat supernoodles with sliced of chicken mixed in.
Snack) 2ltrs of water and a whole scan bran cake (teehee!)

Tonight i have shepards pie and probably a kitkat.

Feel like ive eaten too much, what do u think? x Ta x

You don't seem to have eaten any vegetables, and very little fruit.

A whole scan bran cake! Plus two litres of water!! Eeek! I am surprised you didn't explode!

Back