eating advice

Discussion in 'Exante' started by shona1968, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    I am just on my 4th week exante and have lost 12lb up to press. Still want to loose a further 2 stone. I am debating wether to add in a meal or join atkins.....I defo dont want to gain weight. Has anyone moved diets at this stage. I find it very easy at work but difficult at a weekend. Tonight i had a lamb shank and broccoli. The shank had 300 cals in and i feel happier for eating. Anyone else eating and how much are you and is there anything to avoid

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    how much dyu loose on that and how much can you have. Dyu have to just count cals ot carbs

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You can lose around 10lbs a month, you have a low carb high protein meal. Have a look on the Exante site and it explains it all. Im not tooo familiar with it as its not something Im considering :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.