Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

eating advice

Discussion in 'Exante' started by shona1968, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    I am just on my 4th week exante and have lost 12lb up to press. Still want to loose a further 2 stone. I am debating wether to add in a meal or join atkins.....I defo dont want to gain weight. Has anyone moved diets at this stage. I find it very easy at work but difficult at a weekend. Tonight i had a lamb shank and broccoli. The shank had 300 cals in and i feel happier for eating. Anyone else eating and how much are you and is there anything to avoid

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    how much dyu loose on that and how much can you have. Dyu have to just count cals ot carbs

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You can lose around 10lbs a month, you have a low carb high protein meal. Have a look on the Exante site and it explains it all. Im not tooo familiar with it as its not something Im considering :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.