Eating after LT

liz0703

Silver Member
Once you have completed re-feed, what diets do people follow. Do you just stick to a maximum amount of calories a day, if so what is that? Or do people do WW or SW?

Hi Liz,
I am still on TFR and will be for another while however when I finish I will join WW as I believe I will need the accountability of that weekly weigh in. If you go onto the refeed and maintenance section you will find more answers there I expect. You have done very well on this, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

My friend lost 8stone on a (similar) TFR diet, and as soon then immeadiately joined WW, she has kept it off too, and looks amazing, and she still has lots of water too, not as much but at least 1.5 litres a day

Hi Bex

I am still on TFR but will probably go back to Rosemary Conley because I like the fact you exercise - if only once a week!

Great news about your friend.....it is achievable to keep it off, just takes a lot of determination.

Good point about excercise, i am really struggling to fit it in. have briefly read the re-feed section. How soon can u start eating 'normal' food ie join ww or similar?
What about slimming tablets ie xenicol, reductil?

Back