Eating all day!!

txrawl

Am I the only one who picks all day?!! i know that sounds funny, but I do! I eat banana, yogurts, grapes, and other sin free food. I know that my weight loss will probably be slower, but I am such a picker! If i'm the only one, i will keep quiet! lol.:copon:
Tracey x

No, I pick at free food when I feel hungry throughout the day. II don't think this should affect your weight loss. It hasn't mine thus far

K x

I normally get through a bag of carrot sticks, two or three bananas, maybe an apple and some grapes each day! It helps to keep me on the straight and narrow if I know I can just graze on something that is good for me!

It also helps that they have stopped putting biscuits in the work kitchen!

I have days, like today, where all I can think of is food and so have eaten lots of fruit, especially grapes just because I feel like I want to eat. SW is fantastic that we have the option of free foods and are able to do this and is what keeps me going on days like this. If I was on another diet and counting points I would probably have run out today by 9am lol

SW is brilliant because of the free food lists. Fruits are great to munch on all day. I love it :)

I graze through the day too and thats why I love SW!!! There are times when I cant have a regimented meal time, so a piece of fruit or yoghurt keeps me going until a next meal.

Back