1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

eating at indian

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by 1eturner, 21 October 2010 Social URL.

1. 1eturner

1eturner Full Member

Hi can anyone please help im eating in an indian resturant tonight and i am thinking of having the tandori mixed grill (not sure whats in it) but its the onlyone without sauce that i like, does anyone know how many syns it would be?:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Basic/Non Branded Foods Indian Restaurant, Chicken Tandoori, average portion 340g serving
    9 Syns on Extra Easy Original 9 Syns Green 21
    Don't know if this is any help
    You can get low curries
    Have a great night :D xx
  4. 1eturner

1eturner Full Member

thanxs, i may go for a low fat curry instead!:)
  5. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

No problem, do you need any syn values?
  6. 1eturner

1eturner Full Member

well i have phoned the resturant and they told me they can do a low fat madras or a low fat rogan josh (without the gee), what do you think would be best?
  7. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Rogan Josh I'd say, only 6.5 syns
  8. 1eturner

1eturner Full Member

Thankyou so much for your help, really looking forward to it now:D
  9. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

it's no problem :D I hope you have a great night and enjoy your food :D
  10. Dodders!

Dodders! Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ooohhhhhh I didnt realise if you called them they would make a low fat version.... How exciting, I hope you enjoyed it!
  11. JoRoger

JoRoger Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW mainly green days
    Sounds yummy, I always panic in an Indian as it all seems so unhealthy, and my SW C friend informed me the other day that a naan bread is 35 yes 35 syns!!!! Just goes to show that if you do the menu research you will find something ok that you like, or phone ahead, well done for forward planning
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.