Eating before Weigh In

i allways have a red day before weigh in.. seems to work for me .. and like everyone else.. dont eat much till after weigh in.. then i treat myself to something ive wanted all week.. but not things like chocolates.. cause once i start on them i can stop. lol lushx

does everyone have different meals every night or do you find ur having the same thing once or twice a week?

It depends really franbob, sometimes I cook something that I find so yummy that I get a bit obsessed and do it a few times more until I get a bit fed up of it!! I find that there are so many zillions of recipes and tips, in books, on SW website, in SW magazine and most importantly on Minimins that there isn't time to get bored and there are so many things to try!! Saying that though I have several Mugshots a week and I also eat a lot of Alpen Light bars and packs of Ryvita Minis (both HEXbs) as snacks on a busy shift in work and I never tire of them because I find they save my skin and keep my hunger/cravings at bay!X

I try not to eat past Lunchtime on a Weigh day. And I always wear my work trousers which are fairly light :)

My routine for the evening then is that I'll have a healthy dinner and treat myself to a Weight Watchers dessert or a bar of chocolate. IMO my 70 weekly syns don't start until the next day ;)

My worry is, since the new year I've joined the gym and I have a couple of hours between getting home from work and class. I'm wondering if I work out just before will it somehow negatively affect my weight?

I weigh in at 10am so I don't eat or drink anything until after WI.

I also try to make sure I don't eat a big dinner the night before, I normally have a red day the day before WI so that I am not bulking myself out on pasta or carbs.

Back