Eating Before Weigh In

~Crooked Smile~

Silver Member
So, I'm used to having my WI on a Thursday, so I've always made sure I've had a good day on the Wednesday and eaten not too heavily the night before.
Now I have switched to a Saturday morning, and I am going out for a meal this Friday. I have already picked my meal and it's going to take me over my points. I will have points saved up (already have them in fact), but I still worry that a heavy meal the night before, whether I've accounted for it or not, will affect my WI? Any thoughts? :)

I'm not sure, which I guess isn't very helpful. Just wanted to say I worry about the exact same thing. Hope it goes okay though and well done on the discipline of already having your points saved up!

Kate x

p.s. Sorry if this tmi, but have you thought about not weighing until you've had a poo the next morning? Just thougt this might help balance it out - sorry for being so gross!!

:8855:hahahaha I always try to have a poo before my WI!! But I go to a meeting so it just depends if I need before the meeting or not!

Lol, me too :eek: it makes me feel like I am at my lightest!

I shouldn't think it would make too much difference if you have a meal the night before though :)

I cant imagine it would make a huge difference, but if it does it will correct itself by the next week anyway. Its what we do most of the time that has the biggest effect on losses.

Relax and enjoy just make the best decisions you can

Back