Eating Before Weigh In

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ~Crooked Smile~, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So, I'm used to having my WI on a Thursday, so I've always made sure I've had a good day on the Wednesday and eaten not too heavily the night before.
    Now I have switched to a Saturday morning, and I am going out for a meal this Friday. I have already picked my meal and it's going to take me over my points. I will have points saved up (already have them in fact), but I still worry that a heavy meal the night before, whether I've accounted for it or not, will affect my WI? Any thoughts? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not sure, which I guess isn't very helpful. Just wanted to say I worry about the exact same thing. Hope it goes okay though and well done on the discipline of already having your points saved up!

Kate x

p.s. Sorry if this tmi, but have you thought about not weighing until you've had a poo the next morning? Just thougt this might help balance it out - sorry for being so gross!!

4. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :8855:hahahaha I always try to have a poo before my WI!! But I go to a meeting so it just depends if I need before the meeting or not!

5. bridebeth87

bridebeth87 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lol, me too :eek: it makes me feel like I am at my lightest!

I shouldn't think it would make too much difference if you have a meal the night before though :)

6. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I cant imagine it would make a huge difference, but if it does it will correct itself by the next week anyway. Its what we do most of the time that has the biggest effect on losses.

Relax and enjoy just make the best decisions you can

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.