Cruise PP Eating has become a chore :/

Bellisdaisy

Has anybody else found that they just can't be bothered eating? Or is it just me?

I do make myself eat because I know that I need to but I have found that I am not hungry and having to have something is just an effort. I have always saved my oatbran for the evening so I can make something sweet with it but again I am just finding it an effort!

I have started making bread with it so I can force myself to have some breakfast but more often than not I have found that I am not eating anything until about 7pm - even then it is not because I am hungry but because I know it is needed.

I know I have read that protein is an appetite suppressant but has anybody else found it to be the case to this extent?

I'm the same missed a few lunches cause I can't be bothered/not hungry which makes me ready for dinner. Last week a few times I only had a yog I know it's not good to not eat so I do make sure I've always had brekkie and dinner. But it's good cause no cravings have kicked in for rubbish yet :)
But it only usually lasts a week or two then I get my full appetite back. I've been on since April so I'm used to it now. X

I think you are right and its the protein. i find I can go longer times without eating, but then I worry I am not eating enough in the day. I love my food and am enjoying what I eat, but if we are out and get to a meal late I don't mind so much LOL.

change in weather can change the type of foods we eat and this can make us want or not want things.

I'm exactly the same! I kinda just eat because everyone else is eating at that time and its the norm! I also force myself because I don't want my body to go into starvation where it's hanging onto every last calorie because I haven't given it any! If it works I'm happy! Still better than being constantly starving!!

Katy xxx

Omg the last few days has so been like that for me, I have been so tired and most nights cooking just for one I am finding it hard, although I do feel hungry. I think it is also because the food is ok but I am not enjoying meals like I used to so almost feel like ICBA

Back