Eating just before bed

I've always thought that timing of meals are not important in weight loss. It's calories in v calories out! My OH works shifts so we often eat at 9pm. My only problem is snacking when I get home at 5-6pm. 9pm seems such a long way off. I've been having fruit and yogurt or quorn to fill the gap and its working so far!

Our C touched on this at group this week - apparently eating before bed being bad is just another myth...along with not eating after 6pm....if you're hungry, eat! (Just make sure the choice is good!)

hi i just eat my 2 weetabix with total 0% greek yogurt 100g, with lot of fresh fruits chop, 1 kiwi, 4 small strawberries, handul blueberries, half banana, 3 cherries. all chops. with bit water to make weetabixs softer. along with 1 tsp peanut butter. i eat it at 8pm too late as m so full not hungry as eat too much chocolate at 4pm so no hungry and hope this 2 weetabixs help me lose weight n sleep, as i have insomina, and hope it wont gain weight. please help!? am i eat too much?thanks

Back