Eating out at Harvester- what shall I go for?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by funcurls, 11 May 2010 Social URL.

1. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi folks, I'm going to lunch at Harvester tomorrow and wondered what would be best to go for! The gammon, egg and jp with salad seems like a good option, but wondered what else people can recommend!! Fanx in advance!X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    steak,salad jacket pot (ask for no oil to be used as glaze and decide if you want butter/sourcream/nothing in pot)comes with grilled tom. Leave onion rings. Fruit skewers for dessert(Ileave ice cream on the plate)
    Mixed grill good too. Same re glaze,refuse sausage and onion rings. Ask for jacket again.Lots lots of salad.Fried egg is 1 syn.
    Sea bass is good with boiled pots and veg, Tell them you don't want the butter on fish,pots and veg. Lots of salad.
    As you can I go there quite often and they will always help you out.Enjoy!!!

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun, unfort i saw yr reply too late! Howevet i went 4 the gammon with fried egg, jp and peas and salad and i even took my own xl salad cream! Wot a swot!!xxx

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

have boring, sorry Simply Chicken!

Its quite boring though....

Warm bread rolls...nom! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.