Eating out @ Beefeater and after effects...

Sammieb237

hi all,
So this is Day 5 of my SW journey and I've been feeling fabulous (more energy, less bloat, generally feeling more enthusiastic!)...today is my nephews 1st birthday so the family and I went out for lunch at the Beefeater. I was down my well, went with a steak, veg and jacket potato (3 syns worth of sour cream). Finished with a minuscule piece of birthday cake (a normal slice was 16 syns!!!)

Anyway...I've come home and have the worst stomach cramps, I'm nauseous and hurting...has anyone experience this after eating out for the first time?
Thinking back I haven't had any red meat all week but I wouldn't have thought that would do it?

My point is...is this what I've got to look forward to every time I go out now?!

Il be honest I don't think it would even do anything at day 5. Especially with what you said you chose. You chose the right things so should be fine. I'm on week 6 I eat out a lot choosing either chicken/steak/ gammon with jacket and have been fine. I have had one kebab coming into week 4 and I must say this did effect me spent most of night on toilet haha think was the grease.

If anything would do this it would be eating the wrong foods once your well into the diet but you choose good so maybe you have a bug on the way. Hope you feel much better soon anyway

Back