Eating Out Question

Lana

Were going out for the day tomorrow with my MIL & PIL and having lunch while were out.

Is red or green the best choice and whats the best option to choose? Sunday lunch?

Don't want to spoil my first week on sw as its going so well.

i went for a carvery the other week and felt bad! i didn't have any meat but i loaded my plate up with veg, including potatoes and cauliflower cheese...then had no sins for the rest of the day as some of the veg were coated in butter. i lost 2lbs that week!

just make the right choice for you and be realistic. if you wanted meat then you could have some and use it as a healthy extra b choice of you were to have a green day. you could do either red or green and tweak it to fit in with the plan.

Have a neutral day until you go for dinner then decide whether you are going to have a red or green day when you see the menu

Just what Taz said! Im a red day gal through and through though and always manage to find something yummy to have! xxx

I dont like peas anyway - but am really surprised at that! x

i have eaten out on red and green, green i had 5 bean chilli and i think it was 2.5 syns and red ive had mixed grills :D either way jsut be sensible

I'd make it a red day and just have 2 small boiled potatoes and no peas or sweetcorn but lots of meat :)

Back