• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Eating Out Question

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i went for a carvery the other week and felt bad! i didn't have any meat but i loaded my plate up with veg, including potatoes and cauliflower cheese...then had no sins for the rest of the day as some of the veg were coated in butter. i lost 2lbs that week!

just make the right choice for you and be realistic. if you wanted meat then you could have some and use it as a healthy extra b choice of you were to have a green day. you could do either red or green and tweak it to fit in with the plan.

Spam Hunter
Have a neutral day until you go for dinner then decide whether you are going to have a red or green day when you see the menu
Just what Taz said! Im a red day gal through and through though and always manage to find something yummy to have! xxx
I dont like peas anyway - but am really surprised at that! x
i have eaten out on red and green, green i had 5 bean chilli and i think it was 2.5 syns and red ive had mixed grills :D either way jsut be sensible

Silver Member
I'd make it a red day and just have 2 small boiled potatoes and no peas or sweetcorn but lots of meat :)