Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Eating out, Red or Green??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sm1ler, 4 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Was just wondering what everyone fort was the easier option when eating out to stay healthy?
    Im going out for a meal sat and i wanna stay reasonably good seen as its only my second week back on track!!

Is it easier to go red or green, i think the place is like a burger and rib kinda place but they do pasta too!!
    Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would say red if you can have a proper steak. Otherwise go for the pasta but its the sauce that will do the damage. Whatever it is, enjoy it and get back on track the next day :)

4. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    yeah i was thinking of avoiding the pasta tbh, i know the sauce is gonna KILL my syns.
    i was going with the idea of steak and a jacket with salad maybe?? that cant be too bad can it?!
    not really a pudding gurl, rather have a cocktail with my syns LOL :D

5. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats what I would go for, but I'm just getting back into SW. I've got a curry night next Thurs, god knows what I'm going to have, curry or curry lol x

6. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    if i remember correctly, u can have the tandoori chicken, (dry) and boiled rice with a popadom, which is quite low.
    i love curry nights!! good luck with that! :D

7. candyblue

candyblue Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I always do green days and when eating out I have pasta with a tomato based veg sauce

8. 2bslinkyme

2bslinkyme Member

Diet:
    s/w
    I prefer to have a red day if Im eating out, then I can choose meat/fish with vegs and maybe a j.pot or new pots (without butter!) as my b choice. Enjoy!

9. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

yea i would go for red too and have chicken or steak with jacket pot :) hope u have a lovely night

xxx

10. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like gammon steak with a jacket spud. But def red. You could get away with a chicken new yorker with a jacket pot too.

11. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thanks everyone for the advice, i will let you all know how it went when i get home 2mora!!!!
    Wish me luck, i will wanna drink all the cocktails even if i dont wanna eat, hahaha

12. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What i tend to do when i'm eating out is to have Quorn for lunch, then i can decided when i get there what i want, red or green. Gives me a bit more flexibility. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.