• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Eating out, Red or Green??

Was just wondering what everyone fort was the easier option when eating out to stay healthy?
Im going out for a meal sat and i wanna stay reasonably good seen as its only my second week back on track!!

Is it easier to go red or green, i think the place is like a burger and rib kinda place but they do pasta too!!
Thanks in advance.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flipflop

Just follow the plan
I would say red if you can have a proper steak. Otherwise go for the pasta but its the sauce that will do the damage. Whatever it is, enjoy it and get back on track the next day :)

I would say red if you can have a proper steak. Otherwise go for the pasta but its the sauce that will do the damage. Whatever it is, enjoy it and get back on track the next day :)
yeah i was thinking of avoiding the pasta tbh, i know the sauce is gonna KILL my syns.
i was going with the idea of steak and a jacket with salad maybe?? that cant be too bad can it?!
not really a pudding gurl, rather have a cocktail with my syns LOL :D

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Thats what I would go for, but I'm just getting back into SW. I've got a curry night next Thurs, god knows what I'm going to have, curry or curry lol x

Thats what I would go for, but I'm just getting back into SW. I've got a curry night next Thurs, god knows what I'm going to have, curry or curry lol x
if i remember correctly, u can have the tandoori chicken, (dry) and boiled rice with a popadom, which is quite low.
i love curry nights!! good luck with that! :D

I always do green days and when eating out I have pasta with a tomato based veg sauce

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I like gammon steak with a jacket spud. But def red. You could get away with a chicken new yorker with a jacket pot too.

Thanks everyone for the advice, i will let you all know how it went when i get home 2mora!!!!
Wish me luck, i will wanna drink all the cocktails even if i dont wanna eat, hahaha

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
What i tend to do when i'm eating out is to have Quorn for lunch, then i can decided when i get there what i want, red or green. Gives me a bit more flexibility. xxx