Eating out..

Kitteh

Resident geek
How do you all decide what to eat when you're out? I mean, there isnt really a way of finding out the exact syn values n stuff is there?? i looked on the slimming world website and there isnt really much..

Going out to wetherspoons today and im doing EE, so i thought i could have steak, with salad and no dressing, and a jacket instead of chips.. but i really want 5 bean chilli.. but you never know what added extras could be in do you??
x x

You should be pretty safe with the bean chilli. Maybe allow 5 syns or so, for any oil or tomato puree, etc. It shouldn't be much more than that.

xx

I always have a steak when i go out for a meal - jacket spud and salad, or a jacket spud with tuna - without mayo (i tend to ask for it seperate) and salad. :) x

I love the 5 bean chilli at wetherspoons and tbh I count it as free! You could always ask what is it in, although I'm not sure if they make it on site - it's probably ready made and sent to them.

When eating out, I do tend to have steak/gammon and jacket pot and salad or veg, keeps it simple.

Enjoy it, whatever you choose.
Jay xx

I love the 5 bean chilli at wetherspoons and tbh I count it as free! You could always ask what is it in, although I'm not sure if they make it on site - it's probably ready made and sent to them.

When eating out, I do tend to have steak/gammon and jacket pot and salad or veg, keeps it simple.

Enjoy it, whatever you choose.
Jay xx

well i used to work at wetherspoons.. and it deff isnt made on site.. lol.. nothing is tbh..
x x

Here you go!

JD Wetherspoon Five Bean Chilli with Yellow Basmati Rice & Tortilla Chips per serving

red.gif
Original 25½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

Here you go!

JD Wetherspoon Five Bean Chilli with Yellow Basmati Rice & Tortilla Chips per serving

red.gif
Original 25½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

Ooh, I was close with my guess of 5 syns! And that's not bad for a nice lunch out.xx

Oh and if you didn't have the tortilla chips, I bet it would be free after all!

kitteh - thought as much chick!

Oooh wow.. thats really good.. how did you find it out?? i totally dont understand how to use the website..!!
i had 5 bean chilli on jacket potato.. it was so nice.. and had vinegar on my salad.. mmmm

x x

Would it not be possible to have maybe a thread where we can put low syn eating out things that we find on our travels..?? like in certain popular places, like wetherspoons, etc etc?? or is there one? x

Would it not be possible to have maybe a thread where we can put low syn eating out things that we find on our travels..?? like in certain popular places, like wetherspoons, etc etc?? or is there one? x

I think a low syn eating out stick would be good?

That;s a great idea. Could we get it made into a sticky?

I think that's a great idea Starlight. Gets my vote

Back