eating out

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by dol7247, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Hi everyone
    Been out with the family today to restaurant and didnt have a clue what to eat - been on xenical since wednesday and been ok so far, just wandered what food is best to choose x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Something like steak and salad of a jacket spud would be good. But I'm the wrong person to advise you, I've been to the carvery.....Not good.

KB x

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'd be wary of jacket spuds as in some restaurants they're injected with butter ( I'm thinking of places like Harvester and Brewers Fayre) :eek:
    When I've been out I've stuck to pastas with tomato based sauces ( again though you need to be wary as some sauces are made with olive oil), or I'll have salad and ask for no dressing. Or maybe steak with boiled potatoes and veggies.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.