Eating out

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by shosho, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. shosho

shosho Member

Hi

I bought the Eating Out Guide from the meeting yesterday and have a question!!

See for example if it states that a chicken burger from a brewers fayre restaurant is 18 points. Is that only for the chicken burger or does that include all what is on the plate?? Ie salad, fries etc

Probably a silly question - I would think maybe it's purely the burger but I just wanted to check!!

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey, the points in the book are per dish "as served". If it comes with fries automatically, they will be included. If fries are an optional extra, they won't be included. It's all written somewhere in the first couple of pages of the guide if you just have a wee read :)

4. shosho

shosho Member

Thank u so much ? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.